Merc Place/ Date of Births

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #1

Since SD isn’t gonna do it anytime soon, I figured I’d give the rest of the mercs full names, birthdays, and places of birth.
Italicized text symbolized info that has already been released SD. Anything else comes from me.
Ages are based off of the day this thread of posted with the year being 2020.

• Aimee- Real Name: Amelie Leblanc DOB: August 19, 1988 Place of Birth: Bordeaux, France

• Arty- Real Name: Wen Gang Zhou DOB: March 21, 1976 Place of Birth: Luoyang, China

• Aura- Real Name: Henrietta Temple DOB: August 1, 1994 Place of Birth: Charleston, South Carolina, US

• Bushwhacker- Real Name: Clive “T-Rat” Fitzmorgan DOB: July 19, 1984 Place of Birth: Denton, Texas, US

• Fletcher- Real Name: Gaspar “Fletcher” Akingbola DOB: November 6th, 1984 Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria

• Fragger- Real Name: Ryan Brown DOB: June 7, 1979 Place of Birth: Montpelier, Vermont, US

• Guardian- Real Name: Jisoo Song DOB: November 18, 1994 Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

• Hunter-Real Name: Thomas Kallyhocus Jr DOB: February 14, 1969 Place of Birth: Allakaket, Alaska, US

• Javelin- Real Name: Inga Hunstad DOB: April 19, 1991 Place of Birth: Fredrikstad, Norway

• Kira- Real Name: Kira Yamamoto DOB: August 6, 1995 Place of Birth: Shikoku, Japan

• Nader- Real Name: Nadine Schönbein DOB: November 9, 1985 Place of Birth: Munich, Germany

• Phantom- Real Name: Jesse H. Pierce DOB: July 6, 1989 Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Florida, US

• Phoenix- Real Name: Jonathan Ropa DOB: April 13, 1991 Place of Birth: Granada, Spain

• Proxy- Real Name: Elisabeth “Proxy” Wells DOB: July 9, 1995 Place of Birth: Bermondsey, London, UK

• Redeye- Real Name: William “Billy” Edward DOB: March 2, 1970 Place of Birth: Geraldton, Australia

• Rhino- Real Name: Oswallt Poyner DOB: September 20, 1980 Place of Birth: Swansea, Wales

• Sawbonez- Real Name: Dashon Grey DOB: January 3, 1973 Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York, US

• Skyhammer- Real Name: Lùcas Gutraidh DOB: August 29, 1986 Place of Birth: Bannockburn, Scotland

• Sparks- Real Name: [REDACTED] DOB: Unknown Place of Birth Unknown

• Stoker- Real Name: Harold Sands DOB: Unknown Place of Birth: Pinner, Middlesex, UK

• Thunder- Real Name: Pietro Borshkacev DOB: May 16, 1983 Place of Birth: Kaluga, Russia

• Turtle- Real Name: Gulhanim Yalgi DOB: October 23, 1993 Place of Birth: Istanbul, Turkey

• Vassili- Real Name: Leonard Cummings DOB: February 29th, 1988 Place of Birth: Sydenham, London, UK

Some of this stuff was based off of people in history, other was just random generators from the Internet.
Lemme know what you think!

Merc Extended Origins via My Headcanons
(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #2

Bushwhacker is actually Blain Cooper

(Your worst knifemare.) #3

For Guardians birth place, during her first free rotation of you looked at her bio it said that she was raised with her parents and grandmother in Seoull

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #4

Just realized that Hunter’s birthday is on Valentine’s Day…
He really is Cupid.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #5

Special Edition Hunter Cupid card next year pls (including bow reskin)

(BlackboltLW) #6

Wait, where did you confirm Rhino’s actual name from?

(hawkeyeguy99) #7

So I always thought of Fragger as more of a Paul… But also Ryan Brown is my college roommate’s name and he’s nothing like Fragger so that’s also just weird to me lol

Also he strikes me more as a western US type. Like Arkansas.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #8

I dunno, saw it on the wiki. Probably not legit, since there are no citiations.
Yeah, lemme change that.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #9

The Vermont birthplace was more of a reference to him saying his mom lives in Vermont. I know he says that it doesn’t make any sense in the voiceline, but I figured it to be appropriate anyways.

(hawkeyeguy99) #10

Really? Don’t think I’ve ever heard that voiceline… Do you know which one it is? I main him and I’ve never heard that one.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #11

It happens when he gets revived sometimes. I think it goes something like:
“Woah… thought I saw my momma for a moment… she lives in Vermont… does aromatherapy… wait… that makes no sense… anyways, back to killing!”
https://youtu.be/n2zfRSli9VI?t=1m30s

(hawkeyeguy99) #12

That’s… Amazing. Wow. And I thought I couldn’t love my main any more. Thanks for this enlightening experience. :joy::joy: