[Merc] Pierce

(Fobiwa) #41

[quote=“TheRyderShotgun;104423”]also, i’d like to ask a question, how can he not use his weapons when the radetector is active? im imagining using both hands to hold up some goggles or a tablet computer, but that’s boring.

traditionally, radiation is detected and calculated with something called a “Geiger Counter”. i had to google that. you point the detector thing at something, and it tells you how irradiated that something is. far as i know, there isnt a camera that can “see” radiation, unless you want to get smart with me and point out visible light is a form of radiation and we have plenty of cameras that can see light.

anyways, say he has 1 of those detector things on each shoulder for triangulation, and he has the geiger counter along with a miniature computer for the calculations to do the triangulation, tracking, and differentiating between radbits on enemies and other rads in the environment, all powered by a hand-cranked electric generator, and he just pulls out this giant hand crank going “ready, set, science!” or something and starts cranking, which would make a funnier reason for why he cant shoot while using the tracker.

this is a funny bit i thought up, since he seems like a funny guy. feel free to ignore this one, tho.

EDIT: okay, after a quick google search, turns out there are cameras that can see radiation. oh well.[/quote]

Only an ignorant fool would ignore this. I will probebly just buff him and I have a few ideas hon how to change his tracker for the better but thank you for your help. Also the only “paint” he might use is red O__O

(candidSnake) #42

I literally made an account just to comment on this. I like this idea and, in my opinion this is the best looking archer merc so far. The way I see the tracking ability working though, since it’s more situational then throwing out a heartbeat sensor or looking around with red eye, is that who ever lives through the blast Aoe of the arrow and is thus irradiated would then be able to be tracked no matter where till they die and respawn. I also imagine that tracker would be just a click of a button, that way it matches the highspeed intensity of the game and doesn’t take up your run gunning fun.

I also imagine the bow firing around half the speed of the driess ar at minimum draw. The driess does around 26 dam so it could keep in in the realm of balanced as long as it’s bullet time and drop aren’t too crazy.

(P.S. gotta have that deep irish red hair and I’ll buy that merc)

(AnimeDude) #43

“he”
dropped
waifus only

(HunterAssassin5) #44

you’d rather have a bat-shit crazy mad scientist waifu girl? i’d rather not. im scared of yanderes.