(Cordyceps) #1

Name: Mobius
Nationality: Indian

Class: Medic
HP: 120
Speed: 400

Abilities:

Ability 1: Constant Regen Pack

Mobius throws a medpack that regenerates health at a rate of 10hp/sec for 15 seconds. Player health will continue to regenerate even if damage is taken.

Capacity: 4
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Ability 2: Defibrillators

Loadouts:

Primaries: Sterling SMG(New), SMG9, Crotzni
Secondaries: Auto A1(New), Tolen MP, Simeon .357
Melee: Katar(New), Stilnotto, Cricket Bat

New Weapons:

Sterling SMG:
Capacity: 34
RPM: 550
Body Damage: 14
Head Damage: 28
Reload Time: 1.75 Seconds

Auto A1:
Capacity: 13
RPM: 480
Body Damage: 13
Head Damage: 26
Reload Time: 1.1 Seconds

Katar:
Left-Click Speed: Fast
Left-Click Damage: 35
Right-Click Speed: Medium
Right-Click Damage: 70

(Demonic_Muff1n) #2

isnt the constant regen pack like a better version of sawbonez med packs? i mean its like an aura in the form of a med pack.

(Cordyceps) #3

@Demonic_Muff1n said:
isnt the constant regen pack like a better version of sawbonez med packs? i mean its like an aura in the form of a med pack.

The regen part is kinda similar to Sawbonez, but the regen on it is slower. It’s also slower than the healing provided by Aura’s healing station. With Sawbonez, you heal way faster, but can’t get hit. I wanted mobius’s regen packs to be able to help keep allies in battle, giving them a slight edge over opponents in terms of HP.

(HadronZodiac) #4

@Cordyceps said:

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

The regen part is kinda similar to Sawbonez, but the regen on it is slower. It’s also slower than the healing provided by Aura’s healing station. With Sawbonez, you heal way faster, but can’t get hit. I wanted mobius’s regen packs to be able to help keep allies in battle, giving them a slight edge over opponents in terms of HP.

Oh so like an “angel” providing constant health" kinda like shield? I think if it just stopped once reaching full hp it would be balanced.