Place of Birth
Poland
Height
184 cm
Weight
90 kg
HP: 130
Speed: 350

Backstory: Descendant of the Winged Hussars. He wanted to find a way to bring back the legacy of the Winged Hussars by making himself a pair of Winged Hussars like wings that shoot knifes. And he is looking to find his new proving grounds in London. He was a mercenary in Africa that wanted to switch climates.

Ability 1: Wings that shoot knifes in to intervals one is slower but it has wide range and also does overtime damge about 2 (2 more for each knife) per second more if more knifes end up in you.
Ability 2: Shoots knifes from both wings at the same time on a single target for an instant kill.

Primary Weapons: KEK - 10, Crotzni and SMG 9.
Secondary Weapons: M9, Deagle and NEW: Single Shot Pistol that does about 60 dmg.
Melee: Kukri, Axe and NEW: Short Spear.

Something like this but more modern.
hussars5

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #2

I’m assuming the second ability would be pretty hard to land, right? Because instakills are always hard to balance.
Maybe nerfing the single shot pistol down to 55 or 50 damage might be better, since one-shot headshotting a Skyhammer with a pistol maybe kind of broken, especially if he already has a one shotting ability.
Going with SMGs is definitely the right choice. Anything stronger would make him totally broken. I think making him a 120 health merc could be better, that way in a 1v1 vs another Wotjek they could 1 shot each other, if you kept the pistol the same damage.
Also, the Aimee synergy would be God tier here.

(Press E) #3

Instakills are a bad idea in a game that’s supposed to be high TTK. Even if it’s hard to aim, there’s always an amount of luck associated with it. Same with the single shot pistol, which would be very annoying to anyone who got hit in the head by it.

People already hate shotguns and snipers enough so I’d be reluctant to see any other high damaging mercs in the game. Would be cool if he had a more dirty bomb-ish ability rather than another DPS style ability that we have so much of. He honestly kinda sounds like an Overwatch character, lol