[Merc] Buzzer

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #1

HP:110
SP:420
recon/OBJ/Assault?

Note: i know they jsut realeased stoker, but this idea doesnt let me sleep and i already have insmonia so yeah…

Weapons: (stock) Kek-10, Bishlock, Grandeur (id like moee merc with it…DONT JUDGE ME!)
Secondary: semi auto psitols. Cualden for default.
normal melee.

BIO: Originally Hired by teh CDA as a security guard, eventually seen he would make more killing the VIP he was ment to protect he took the deal and got pad, in the gunfight hestole one fo the CDA toys, a deevice emnt for “peacefull” crowd dontrol.

Abilities:
Q/4.
Sonic Charges: Work similar to phoenix pulse wiht with 50% more range on it, has 2 seconds longer of cooldown.
Activate a heavy sonic charge that affects all nearby enemies.
Upon activation, it ameks the enemis flinch during its duration, and reduces their movement speed by 20%.
the pulse lats 2 seconds, plus every seconds it been charged fro a maximum of 7 seconds.

He wears a unfrom similar to Stoker, unmasked, he wers a scarf that deosnt obsure his face, has a wlakman on his shoduelr, wears Beat headphones and a helmet. (Pic WIP)

Quotes:
Ability:
CAN YOU HEAR ME!?
DROP THE DARN BASS!
Oh i love this song!

Gibbing:
NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

been revived:
CHIDLREN OF THE GRAVE.
holy crap that was actually pretty close

Kill during the ablity:
and thats the clsoign act!

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #2

Bump

(JJMAJR) #3

I wanted the Thunder to have this ability in addition to his concussion grenades, however with the Thunder to spot enemies instead of damage them (and he gets spotted himself) when his ability triggers.

It would be a Recon class that has similar counterplays to an Assault, and with LMGs or shotguns, which aren’t used on Recon classes.

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #4

@JJMAJR Eh… feedback?

(JJMAJR) #5

I am just saying, this is kind of like the Thunder in ability flavor and in terms of the ability idea I had for him, to accompany his grenades.

I would like to see a CQ spotter I guess.