MechWarrior: Living Legends needs YOU!

(criminal) #1

The Team at MWLL are seeking an experienced Texture Artist with sublime attention to detail, photoshop and of course UV Unwrapping skills to help craft our Models from plain meshes and bring them to life in the exciting universe that is Battletech/MechWarrior.

Are you up to fulfilling your destiny ? Can you deliver top notch skins ? Want to bolster your Portfolio ? Are you a dedicated problem solver ?

If you answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you now! Join our forum located here http://www.mechlivinglegends.net and send examples of your work and past projects and we will get back to you as soon as the next Battlemechs leave for battle!

regards,

Criminal

(mazdaplz) #2

i would apply but it looks like you dont need much help from what i can seeā€¦ besides im a modeller foremost; but what exactly is it you need help with? looks like your models are textured already, do you need someone that just unwraps the stuff or do you need help creating the normal maps too?

(Nail) #3

probably best asked on their forums

(xtxxf02) #4

I like listenning music with car mp3 player when driving, so I buy car mp3 player from china, my car mp3 player is mickey car mp3 player.

(lal87hr781) #5

miu miu bagmiu miu bagsmiu miu handbagmiu miu pursemiu miu wallet