Maybe someone could explain in game graffiti

(Health Angel) #1

Hey i started play this game it is fun but noticed that graffiti one of maps.
Maybe someone can explain how to decipher this?

(Mc1412013) #2

I think it has to do with survivors/casualties i think could be wrong @Moobabe

(Health Angel) #3

I pushed to the limit to find what it means, seems it is search group marking, to read up widely i am droping out the pdf, @Mc1412013 thanks for effort to help ;).

(Nail) #4

odd ?

(Health Angel) #5

what do you mean its odd?

(Mc1412013) #6

Nail is just odd dont mind grumpy :rofl::joy:

(Loffy) #7

The authority (CDA) has had an inspector whose initiatls are LB walking around with a geiger measuring instrument. At this place, the level was 417 rad.
(No, I have no idea what I am talking about. I’m just guessing.)
:orange_octo:

(el_droidio) #8

Its what they do in emergency situations, its not 100% real to world. But it would basically be: Left side is the group/military unit that cleared the building (CDA in this case) Top is the contaminant (Radiation in this case) Right would be how many people were found inside, and I believe usually the bottom number would be how many of those found were already dead. I don’t know why it is LB in this case.

(Mc1412013) #9

Every ove be very quiet anoher dev has been spotted dont make any sudden movements dont wanna scare them away.

We do watch the forums. Ask questions and if we know the answer, we’ll try and do what we can to share. :slight_smile:

(Mc1412013) #11

It was a joke been a while since we seen a dev in the d.b forums

(Health Angel) #12

Well by my collected data about that kinda “X code” system. Only two places are mixed up.
In original: Top - date, Left - hazards, bottom - living and dead people count, left the officer or organization which completed the search.
So… putting everything in right places, it would be building has radiation hazard, search was made by CDA, search was completed in 4/17, and living bodies found. I am sorry for devs… i am pretty like more look around to inspect any detail of map. xD