Since I was still asked about future of this project, I decided to make B2 version playable and release it.
The most important bugs from B1 version should be fixed, and many things added - as written in Changelog.
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it’s still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can’t capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that’s all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map
Download from Dark Alchemy: http://www.dark-alchemy.com/maps/dl.php?download_file=tits_b2.pk3
Download from Enemy-Territory-Stuff: http://enemyterritory-stuff.net/files/file/1132-tits-b2-thud-in-the-sand/
Download from Wonfenstein4ever: http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/15/2425
Download from TheWolfTeam: http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloads/thud-in-the-sand-2/
Download from Wolffiles: http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4932
Download waypoints: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0ib7at3rv7t3af/tits_b2_waypoints.zip?dl=0
If there won’t be any great issues that will make server crashes, I will release map source to public.