map competiton with prizes!!

(twt_thunder) #1

http://contest.trackbase.net/

(twt_thunder) #2

First Winner 50€ Steam Gift Card
Second Winner 20€ Steam Gift Card
Third Winner 1,000 TrackBasePoints, equivalent to 10€ or 1 month of Premium Membership @ TrackBase

(Loffy) #3

I will try and submit a map. nothing fancy, but I feel I ought to support great initiatives such as this one.

their inspirational video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvXZazRYyPM

(ronboy) #4

Nice, and good luck to all participants! :smiley:

(twt_thunder) #5

will bump this again so it wont be forgotten

(KeMoN) #6

Still nearly 3 months left and already 7 participants.
That’s already more participants than the last contest by TLR. Browsing the old thread just made me sad :frowning:

(Ray Wolf) #7

This is nice to read. :slight_smile: Hopefully more will join, cause there is still alot of time to participate for the competition.
You can join the ET map competition HERE

(ronboy) #8

[QUOTE=KeMoN;573010]Still nearly 3 months left and already 7 participants.
That’s already more participants than the last contest by TLR. Browsing the old thread just made me sad :([/QUOTE]

That just means more people are interested in Wolf ET mapping now versus then, which is a good thing! :smiley:

(stealth6) #9

[QUOTE=KeMoN;573010]Still nearly 3 months left and already 7 participants.
That’s already more participants than the last contest by TLR. Browsing the old thread just made me sad :([/QUOTE]

It’s always fun to read a thread from 5+ years ago. Shame that the winner wasn’t posted, I don’t remember who won.

I did consider making a map for this competition since I’ve never made an actual objective map, only fun maps & trickjump maps. Unfortunately I’m not sure I’m going to have the time. I didn’t want to submit my application and then not deliver.

(KeMoN) #10

I also don’t remember the winner, but since Pirates was in it and it’s still a frequently played map, I’m just going to assume that FireFly won (apologies to the real winner, if that is not the case).
You still have nearly 3 months until the application deadline. (31st of May). I will also not have the time to start on my entry earlier than April. That’s already two lost months, but doesn’t really matter. Give it another thought, the more the merrier!

(Teuthis) #11

I wish I would have the time to jump on this as well…

(KeMoN) #12

Oh, I actually wanted to post another reminder before the deadline to register runs out. Seems like I lost track of time :/.
What’s the current status? How many participants are there in the last phase now?

(Ray Wolf) #13

there are around 8 participants in the competition.

(Ray Wolf) #14

Finally, yesterday the competition was over and we could announce the winners and participants of the contest.
I can say, it was not easy to evaluate and vote for the maps !
Read more on https://wolfwatch.info/blog/trackbase-et-map-competition-2/ and download the competition maps. :slight_smile: