Making Some Javelin Suggestions

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #1
  • Make her rockets do less damage to players
  • Make her rockets do more damage to the EV and other destructable objectives
  • Increase the radius and refresh rate on her Ammo-zon Delivery System
  • Fix the hitbox on the axe, like holy shit I can cut a pube in half longways with that thing without even trying

(GatoCommodore) #2

her rocket is mostly fine now since people already starting to spread out if they see javelin.

the ammo radius tho, its a bit complex since it needs downside from the normal fire supports ammo station.

that is the range. But nowadays i cant complain and just try to catch up to javelin to refill. This benefits team play because it makes people go to javelin and help her fight enemies if there is one fighting her.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #3

@GatoCommodore said:
her rocket is mostly fine now since people already starting to spread out if they see javelin.

the ammo radius tho, its a bit complex since it needs downside from the normal fire supports ammo station.

that is the range. But nowadays i cant complain and just try to catch up to javelin to refill. This benefits team play because it makes people go to javelin and help her fight enemies if there is one fighting her.

Even then I still think it should do more damage to the EV. Seeing as she’s a fire support and everything.
And you gotta admit it’s annoying when the Javelin just won’t sit still for a second and you just need a mag real quick.
And seriously you can hit ANYTHING with that axe, holy crap it’s not even remotely difficult.