Mac the Blue Mage - Steam moderator

(M@CH!N3) #1

Mac the Blue Mage - the steam discussion moderator banned me after I reported several of his posts as being rude to other players! After reporting him I then found out he was the only moderator so of course he bans me for reporting him…

He is constantly merging threads that have nothing to do with each other and he couldn’t even answer simple questions such as when the testing was going to be done today and I brought this to his attention and he threatened to ban me then, that’s when I reported his posts. This one is one may players took offensive and shows a lack of care for keeping the community going!

[quote=Mac the Blue Mage;144513248273214309]
If you have a problem with the way the developers test their game or with how we keep the forums clean, you are free to uninstall Dirty Bomb and to leave the community. [/quote]

Here is my entire post history, I only made like 13 post in Dirty Bomb discussions and none of them deserved a ban: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MACHINE_SS/posthistory/

http://skilledsoldiers.com/images/moderator.jpg

(RazielRMA) #2

http://steamcommunity.com/app/333930/discussions/0/144513248273189880/[spoiler]Nigel has Dirty Bomb 2 hours ago
Where is server browser?
Only that works are casual matchmaking lobbies. Where is the server browser?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments

Tensenuma has Dirty Bomb 2 hours ago
it’s dead forever

Chalupa Batman has Dirty Bomb 2 hours ago
Enjoy your cansur

Mac the Blue Mage Moderator 2 hours ago
It’s locked out until the CMM test is finished, so it should be back in a few hours.

amir.azis has Dirty Bomb 1 hour ago
For 2 hours, I believe.

Mac the Blue Mage Moderator 1 hour ago
Originally posted by amir.azis:
For 2 hours, I believe.

Even better.

:radioactive: MACHIN3 [SS]™ has Dirty Bomb (Banned) 1 hour ago
Originally posted by Mac the Blue Mage:
Originally posted by amir.azis:
For 2 hours, I believe.

Even better.

As a moderator it would be expected for you to know…

It’s 30 mins left for the test if anyone actually read the first screen that comes up in the game lol

They also clearly state the duration and times for specific zones…

Chalupa Batman has Dirty Bomb 1 hour ago
Originally posted by :radioactive: MACHIN3 SS™:

Even better.

It’s 30 mins left for the test if anyone actually read the first screen that comes up in the game lol

He’s not a Nexon employee, he doesn’t get told :heart::heart::heart::heart: about what’s going on most of the time. He just volunteers his free time dealing with autists like you.

:radioactive: MACHIN3 [SS]™ has Dirty Bomb (Banned) 1 hour ago
Originally posted by Chalupa Batman:

He’s not a Nexon employee, he doesn’t get told :heart::heart::heart::heart: about what’s going on most of the time. He just volunteers his free time dealing with autists like you.

Well this autist obviously knows more than the volunteers… If your going to volunteer to be a community moderator it would be smart to actually read things so you can actually inform players, or maybe that’s just a stupid thing to do…
Last edited by :radioactive: MACHIN3 [SS]™; 57 minutes ago

Mac the Blue Mage Moderator 57 minutes ago

Well this autist obviously knows more than the volunteers…

Machine, if you continue to derail threads with petty commentary, I will ban you from the forums.

Chalupa Batman has Dirty Bomb 57 minutes ago

Then maybe you should start demonstrating that instead of throwing temper tantrums about not being able to be a special snowflake with his own thread, cluttering up the board with a bunch of posts related to the garbage CMM test.

Machine, if you continue to derail threads with petty commentary, I will ban you from the forums.

insert “Bye Felicia” gif here
Last edited by Chalupa Batman; 56 minutes ago

orz has Dirty Bomb 26 minutes ago
So wait…

This guy gets banned for complaining about the issue of a mod not knowing basic info whilst addressing the issue that the mod couldn’t properly take care of… Meanwhile…

Isn’t actually posting on topic for the thread (actual derailment) and insulting someone else, no ban.

Seems legit. No abuse of power here. Carry on.

Mac the Blue Mage Moderator 3 minutes ago
Originally posted by orz:
So wait…

This guy gets banned for complaining about the issue of a mod not knowing basic info whilst addressing the issue that the mod couldn’t properly take care of… Meanwhile…

Actually, he got banned for bringing an issue that he was complaining about from a previous thread to here, after causing a ruckus in response to his thread being merged with about half a dozen similar threads. In response to telling him to stop derailing threads further (given that for a couple hours, the other thread turned from a “discuss CMM” to “let’s bash the mods” thread), he decided to mass report my comments for “rudeness.”

That said, OP’s question’s been answered, and this thread’s been beaten to death itself.
Last edited by Mac the Blue Mage; Just now
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments[/spoiler]

PS:

Actually, he got banned for bringing an issue that he was complaining about from a previous thread to here, after causing a ruckus in response to his thread being merged with about half a dozen similar threads. In response to telling him to stop derailing threads further (given that for a couple hours, the other thread turned from a “discuss CMM” to “let’s bash the mods” thread), he decided to mass report my comments for “rudeness.”

Reread the thread to be sure, and guess what, while there was a ruckus in one thread he mentioned nothing of it in this thread. “He decided to mass report my comments for rudeness”. What is this… So he complains that his complaint thread merged into a bigger thread… Then you promptly tell him if he doesn’t like it he can uninstall and leave the community… As a moderator, how did you really expect that to go? Ofcourse he’s going to be irate, but he still did less insulting (as in only complaining about the way you do things) than the one guy you overlooked for basically calling him a retard.

How is someone with so little common sense a mod of anything other than maybe 4chan?