Looking for a german/english competitive team or clan

(goldenrodStethoscope) #1

Hey guys,
Hey leute,

at the moment i been looking for a competitive clan or team.
momentan suche ich nach einem deutschen oder englischen competitive Team/Clan.

About me:
Über mich:

I´m 20 years old and played ET: Quake Wars and Brink for a long time. Since i saw Dirty Bomb for the first time, i cant stop play this game. My Ranking is Gold 4.
Ich bin 20 Jahre jung und habe für eine lange Zeit ET: Quake Wars gespielt. Seitdem ich von Dirty Bomb gelesen habe, bin ich kaum mehr loszureißen vom Spiel. Vom Ranking her bin ich momentan in Gold, habe aber definitiv vor mich weiter nach oben zu Boxen sowie meine Spielweise zu verbessern.

I have a normal Mic and Teamspeak 3
Natürlich besitze ich ein Mikro sowie TS3.

My Main Mercs are:
Meine Main Mercs sind:

1. Fragger
  2. Aura
  3. Vassili
  4. Arty

When you are interested, you can add me on Steam:
Wenn Interesse besteht, könnt ihr mich gerne unter meinem Steam-Profil adden: Sintrec

Have a nice day :wink:
Einen schönen Abend noch :wink:

(goldenrodStethoscope) #2

push

(goldenrodStethoscope) #3

push

(Ardez1) #4

English

• All threads posted on the Nexon forums need to be written in English.
  • We understand English may not be the native language for some members but the game and the majority of the community are English speakers.
  • Please do your best to write coherently so readers can understand.
  • If you are having difficulty, you can use Google Translate or something similar to assist you.

Please update your post to meet the English requirements of this forum.

• Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed.

(goldenrodStethoscope) #5

edit

(goldenrodStethoscope) #6

@Ardez : Is the edit with english and german ok?

Bumping is not allowed, but how can clans/teams refreshing or updating her threads?

(Ardez1) #7

[quote=“goldenrodStethoscope;31209”]@Ardez : Is the edit with english and german ok?

Bumping is not allowed, but how can clans/teams refreshing or updating her threads?[/quote]

Yes, that is fine.

If you look here http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/11229/juked-ranked-casual-clan-now-recruiting#latest

You can see what I have been doing to update the thread. As long as you are adding new info it is cool.

(goldenrodStethoscope) #8

Info:

Im still looking for a team.

(Skivlugt) #9

Plz visit jointheforce.net we are recruiting. Or add me on steam: [url=“http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017981925”]steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017981925.

We speak dutch/english (I personally speak German to if you want)

(goldenrodStethoscope) #10

Update:

Still looking for a team

(goldenrodStethoscope) #11

Update;

Still looking

(goldenrodStethoscope) #12

Update:

still looking for a team/clan

(DarkSera) #13

[KRY] KRYTEX neuer deutscher Dirty Bomb Clan sucht Member :wink:
Für mehr Informationen: krytex-clan .com

Sry für den zerstückelten Link, aber ich darf hier irgendwie keine Links einfügen ^^ Einfach vor dem Punk das Leerzeichen wegmachen