Longest CMM queue time ATM?

(TheStrangerous) #1

Out of curiosity, what’s the longest time you waited for match? Assuming you use CMM.

(SnakekillerX) #2

Maybe 3 minutes at most? There was a time where it lasted a lot longer (infinite), but it was certainly bugged, none of the hud elements worked and I was forced to Alt+F4 the game.

(FantasticMango) #3

9 mins in eu primetime.

(dlux) #4

5 minutes, to find a team and then another 2 minutes for the game to actually start.
It’s not good enough SD, I like the idea behind CMM but it’s currently taking too long compared to just joining a server in the browser.

About the same as others have said. 3-5 minutes on US east time. Lots of bugs, though.

(blufflord) #6

EU only play at normal hours. Max time has been 3.5 mins
Altho only one of my games has been bad (I use under 5 min game to be a bad game), so fairly happy so far.

(nanuger) #7

21 min. 19 min
now that more players like finished there placements(dont know how to discripe the launchphase of cmm otherwise) less then 10min

(InvaderGir) #8

7 minutes.

(TitaniumRapture) #9

I play usually during EU prime time so 2-3 minutes.

(Your worst knifemare.) #10

1 minute in US prime time, 10 at low time.

(bgyoshi) #11

3 1/2 or 4 minutes on US West around 10pm local or so. But I had connected to 2 lobbies in that time and both couldn’t get enough players so it kicked the lobby each time.

Honestly the CMM queue times in the US are perfectly fine. My average wait is 2 1/2 minutes, easily, and I use that time to open cases and send a few messages to people before the next round.

(Freezer_Boss) #12

17 minutes, couldn’t join any server at peak europe time

(Shenaynays) #13

i had twenty mins this morning but i wouldnt expect much more on a tuesday at 7am bst

(Mc1412013) #14

20 min. But after 6 matches i found out that i wasnt being punnished by rng gods but only vault was selected in the map selection. After i checked all the other maps its down to around 5 min.

I think approximately ten minutes was the highest for me.
On the opposite side I once found a match the very first second, that was quite amusing.

(Xenithos) #16

Longest time was 6 minutes for me, but it was at like 5 in the morning in US east…

Most matches are actually coming at around 1-2 minutes these days.

(watsyurdeal) #17

5 minutes or so getting people in, then it trying to find another group of people. Went back to using the Browser, I hate match making.

(Dysfnal) #18

Just got a 10 minute queue after the steam crash, nobody was on at the time though