Login fail

(AVOGODRO) #1

So yesterday I updated the game and everytime i try to login it sais ‘sign in could not be completed’
I can say that this is not caused by:
-steam account(same on other account)
-game files(checked trough steam & reinstalled)
-game restart(done like 15 times once every 10mins)
-security checker on pc
-windows firewall

any fix or things i can do, never had anything like this before when playing dirty bomb

steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/getrekt888/

(negli) #2

I’ve got the same problem since today, checked game files, have no security software, check updates, running Windows 10. Even made a new steam account to check if it works but no … :neutral:

(negli) #3

same problem here :<

(Ghoulli) #4

Hello, I sent you a friend request on steam since I saw you playing the game. I assume you managed to fix the problem, and I’m having the same issue as well.

(Tritonell) #5

Same problem here since 2 days ago until now :frowning:

(Tritonell) #6

I have tried ALL possible solutions but no result found. I may quit trying any more

(Eox) #7

Have you guys tried to contact the support ?

(Tritonell) #8

I have tried ALL possible solutions but no result found. I play DB for over 1,5 year now, never happend before, i may give up now …so fu… sad :frowning:

(negli) #9

@Eox said:
Have you guys tried to contact the support ?

I have made a ticket, awaiting response.

(Merrynator) #10

Same issue for me since today, just giving the issue a +1.

(Merrynator) #11

Works for me now. Time heals the wounds I suppose. ( was down for at least 4-5 hours)

(AVOGODRO) #12

@Ghoulli said:
Hello, I sent you a friend request on steam since I saw you playing the game. I assume you managed to fix the problem, and I’m having the same issue as well.

I was on other pc, is fixed now by doing nothing

(xEgee) #13

Same issue.