Live shoutcast or Vod (video on demand) ?

(.Chris.) #21

So what was point of poll then?

(Ashog) #22

hmm, good question.

We need to ask rex!

(Snotling) #23

Some ppl (like me) who voted Live said they made a mistake and prefered VOD so I think the results were more for VODs than Live.

(Crytiqal) #24

So you rather have VOD instead of watching the matches live with other people with whom you can chat with?

(light_sh4v0r) #25

Where’s my vod? :slight_smile:

(.Chris.) #26

5 people made a mistake?

Yeah exactly, still not sure what prevents them from doing both, the ETTV chaps did this and you’ve said you are able to…

(Snotling) #27

Gvardman, Samurai and me makes 3 persons, you take down 3 votes for Live what makes 20. You had 3 votes to VODs and you obtain 21. Congrats, problem solved.

(Crytiqal) #28

still dont get why people dont want to watch it live and only have the rec avi later… oh well :wink:

(Khamul) #29

i ofc voted live. Live = 200 % more fun, 200 % emotions. Btw now is 22>21 for live

@Cryitq Ye ofc ! Everything is ok! I guess i will watch vods and hear shoutcasts:)

(Crytiqal) #30

There is no need for a discussion since both will be provided.
Those that would like to listen to live can join our shoutcasts, the others can wiat for rex s vods.

(Snotling) #31

Your shoutcasts will provide lot of fun in live for those who’ll be connected during the matches and those who couldn’t be there will have Rex’s VODs to watch them. Sounds perfect to me! :wink: