Little buff for Guardian

(SWAGG3R.) #1

In my opinon Guardian is good, but bit underpowered. She needs a little buff, so she can heal too. I know that she has access to assault rifles and skyshield, but healing ability recovering even few HP would be cool. Adding small healing for standing teammates in range of Bionic Pulse is good idea (So it can revive and give small heal to non-fallen teammates also). Or something like Javelin - passive healing. When you’re close to Guardian you gain some (small amount) HP. Game is really awesome, I love Guardian but she is little bit underpowered and unnecessary beacause of Sawbonez/Phoenix :frowning:

(CyberVonCyberus) #2

Honestly she seems more like an engineer, I mean her ability is pretty good for defusing C4 since you don’t have to worry about explosives maybe she should have gotten the engineer ability instead of a revive

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #3

@CyberVonCyberus said:
Honestly she seems more like an engineer, I mean her ability is pretty good for defusing C4 since you don’t have to worry about explosives maybe she should have gotten the engineer ability instead of a revive

Or just give a lot of her loadout cards Mechanic.

(CombatMist) #4

Yes id have liked to see 1/2 her cards with mechanic.

Here is the super secret healing trick with Guardian. Dont tell anyone. Look, listen but dont share this information.

https://youtu.be/xF5i9JVRyvs

Guardian does not need a buff she just needs the known crippling bugs fixed. Why is no one focusing on the facts that all her abilities are not working correctly. Steady/supplies dont work at all and extender is visually not working so we have no idea how far it extends. Bionic pulse is bugged and not meant to need line of sight which also includes it not working in/through red eye smoke. It also originates from the stomach not the arm making it very hard to target it past objects beyond waist height without getting above it like jumping. EMP shuts the drone down for the remainder of the duration which must be a bug as no other deployable has that issue. Guardian can kill her own drone for no reason. I thinks he still shows wounded allies even though she has no heal which is hilariously annoying. The drone must be heavier than several pounds of explosive because it throws harder than a proxy mine. Need I got on that she needs most to be fixed before considering any significant buff/nerf.