Any one have private server?

(Kl3ppy) #22

yeah, I’ll gift you my private server …

(DrFunkenstein) #23

[QUOTE=Sverige;447153]Bd3b2cbp3a2adlrj a0
7twtbw32a3b377lp 7b
7altt3bgwjh2ralj e0

Take em, they are free but worthless[/QUOTE]

They may be worthless to you but there was someone called igor12 playing today with one of the guids you used in the past and he happened to be using the guid that got banned by PBBans. Care to explain?

You may feel you are treated harshly and you may think it’s a witch hunt, but please take this into consideration: how can anyone be sure you’re playing clean now? All we have is your word for it and there will always be this lingering doubt about you.

There’s a million other games out there, why don’t you switch to something else and get yourself a fresh start? It would be so much easier for everyone, including you.

(Thanks to dvs0ne for posting about this on the PV forums)

Dr. Funkenstein

(d3v1ous1) #24

yw funk. Now he’s playing as bombarder. Unless he gave all his keys to player(s) from Sweden, I say witch hunt is on! :smiley:

(cloudhalo) #25

“time to glitch baby”- is what rex is tinking. i knew the old rex…I mean rex’s twin sister bratsenheinz iz still alive and kicking. gg nubs. heheheh

(x3mytiz) #26

Oh yeah! I saw him yesterday and, even I have no proofs, first thought witch came in my mind was: ‘this must be sverige’.
Another game spoiled by this punk!

[TfL]Nimeni

(cloudhalo) #27

im giving away my license key, ive uninstalled the game an threw away my cd. pm me if u want it. im also giving away my main account since i didnt delete it. laterzzzz.

(Rex) #28

Which rank?

(Ashog) #29

ahahahaha threw away DVD. This is truly epic :slight_smile:

(cloudhalo) #30

i forgot which rank, i think its the big star, but ive clock like 400 hours of gameplay in like a 11months :).

@ashog, i had no choice because i uninstalled the game thinking, i wasnt gonna install it again, but i did.

(Kl3ppy) #31

I could sell some accounts, I have 2 Supreme Commanders, I sell one for 50€
Also I have various lower ranks, each one for 5€

First come first serve :eek:

(Dthy) #32

Could I take a chance at getting Chance.? :smiley:

(Dandywise) #33

Hi there dude, do you have an extra key for me ? :smiley:

(edxot) #34

i should sell my account to some anti-virus company.
when i switch pc on, AM radios stop to work in the vacinity

(irainbow) #35

if i could have one and play a bit :frowning: love since sci-fi quake4