Let's talk sights, just in case

(watsyurdeal) #1

So just in case SD decides certain guns should have sights to differentiate them from other guns, ahem, Timik and M4 for example, what can we use as reference for how these should look?

M4

Grandeur

Also Destiny has the best sights imo

http://destinyscopes.com/#

Why’d you have to hit me in the nostalgia button with the first picture like that? Now I’m sad.

(Guziol) #3

I’d be very much against adding sights on anything other than grandeur. But if it happens i can’t think of sights that would not look pretty dumb on timik. There is so many options you can slap on m4.

(Tcorn) #4

Grandeur needs a sight, nothing else does tbh. They need to get rid of that god awful blish sight or at least fix it…

(Drac0rion) #5

It’s 2020 and mercs can afford stuff like artillery every 20 seconds, self resurrection, invisibility cloak etc, but not sights… sure…

(GatoCommodore) #6

@Drac0rion said:
It’s 2020 and mercs can afford stuff like artillery every 20 seconds, self resurrection, invisibility cloak etc, but not sights… sure…

i read somewhere about a remote controlled camera trying to take a picture of the elephant’s foot in chernobyl was fried after opening the lens flaps because high amount of radiation

what im thinking is high radiation breaks optics more often so they dont use it

(henki000) #7

@GatoCommodore

Nah just some iodine and you are ready to go. It’s just a cancer, brain damage and burn. Happy world of Dirty Bomb. Why send remote controller, when you can send Fletcher with T-shirt? Cant be worse than large microwave oven.