Lets bring Quake Wars to GOG and back to Steam again!

(Randolf) #21

[QUOTE=edxot;573793]
Someone said on server that you were Blimp from TAW. And here, is it false or true ?[/QUOTE]

For the future it would be nice to provide source and ask before making yet again assumption and being wrong. No I am not Blimp this is my only account on this forum and my main account in game is randoflx and i use it 99% of the time

[QUOTE=edxot;573793]
Theories don’t lag everyone on server, cause everyone to disconnect, etc[/QUOTE]

Ofc not, but your line of defence about mass disconnect and whole idea of lulu hax and many more sure do sounds like conspiracy theories to rest of ppl. If i were you and was really not related to the problem i would think about diffrent way of clearing my name but given your reputation, what you said so far and how password on the server is making problem gone it’s gonna be hard :slight_smile:

(edxot) #22

Why you need it ? You were there and saw it.
On server, I told you I wasn’t gonna waste my time talking to someone in a fake nick.
Then a spectator “_Samsung” said you were blimp. You didn’t reply anything back then.

No, the conspiracy theories are from everyone else.
Clearing my name ? ROFL
Stop theories and go to straight facts. Nobody is doing that. Admins have logs, firewalls they can use, etc …
Nobody did anything so far. Anyone with half a brain should be able to see why.

PS: And btw, this is just a waste of time. Anyone can go and read your previous posts and see what you said about your “fake” nick. You are just too dumb to lie properly.

(Randolf) #23

[QUOTE=edxot;573795]Why you need it ? You were there and saw it.
On server, I told you I wasn’t gonna waste my time talking to someone in a fake nick.
Then a spectator “_Samsung” said you were blimp. You didn’t reply anything back then.
.[/QUOTE]

Don’t remember this situation, don’t know a guy called “_Samsung”, no idea if it was 2018,2017 or 2012 even.

Checked my posts, no idea what you are talking about, what fake nick, where, when?

(edxot) #24

[QUOTE=Randolf;573799]Don’t remember this situation, don’t know a guy called “_Samsung”, no idea if it was 2018,2017 or 2012 even.

Checked my posts, no idea what you are talking about, what fake nick, where, when?[/QUOTE]

It was just a month ago. It’s weird when you forget a conversation, started by yourself, with only 3 people in the server. Specially when it was the only time that we talked in-game ever.

You also tried to pretend that you had no fake nicks, with these statements:

• and where did this came from? I would like to hear more about that
  • Can you enlighten us about my fake nicks in-game and on forums?
    Just to assume now that you usually play with another nick.

And for me it’s obvious why you decided to use fake a nick to post your useless bs here.
Just find a thread called “lulu hackers” and read my first post there. Back then I wasn’t sure of your participation in this “lag” thing. Now, it seems that you created a fake account just to keep repeating the same retarded history of my blame in it.

(Randolf) #25

[QUOTE=edxot;573801]It was just a month ago. It’s weird when you forget a conversation, started by yourself, with only 3 people in the server. Specially when it was the only time that we talked in-game ever.
[/QUOTE]

I am sorry if i don’t remember every in game converstation ever taken, it probably wasn’t important enough to remember it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=edxot;573801]
You also tried to pretend that you had no fake nicks, with these statements:

• and where did this came from? I would like to hear more about that.[/QUOTE]

I wrote that I have no other accounts on this forum, which is true and for my ingame accounts i have randoflx on which i play 99% of time, the missing 1% is long list of 2 fake accounts which can be found on 1 server but you know the story :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=edxot;573801]
And for me it’s obvious why you decided to use fake a nick to post your useless bs here.[/QUOTE]

I don’t feel like i post bs on my only account on this forum as stayed above, also if this is fake account who am I really am

[QUOTE=edxot;573801]
Just find a thread called “lulu hackers” and read my first post there. Back then I wasn’t sure of your participation in this “lag” thing. Now, it seems that you created a fake account just to keep repeating the same retarded history of my blame in it.[/QUOTE]

Did you remember part about you making up conspiracy theories? It applies really well here, 1st post in that topic.
Ofc i participate in this lag things, sadly as a victim

(DrJ3kyll) #26

Stop feeding him.

I vote MUTE

(DarkangelUK) #27

Ok this thread has been derailed enough I think, time to close.