Learn the Mercs | Tips & Tricks (Steam Guide)

(BanHammer) #1

I’ve been working on this guide for everyone to contribute into one whole guide for easy access for everyone.

Steam Guide Here

Please help me with tips & tricks of your favorite mercs.

(Mr-Penguin) #2

Pretty good for a basic overview. The tips and tricks are somewhat lacking for some classes, though. I’ll fill in a few blanks:

Aura: The defib paddles deal 100 damage at full charge.
Bushwhacker: Turrets can be used as an early warning system. When you hear it firing, there’s an enemy nearby.
Fletcher: His stickies can stick to anything, including objectives. Use this to your advantage.
Sticky bombs can be used for offense. You can bait enemies by running around a corner and setting up sticky bombs on the floor or wall.
Kira: The orbital laser marker can be equipped by pressing 4. This way, you can direct it and move it around the map.
The laser is a great tool for area denial. Use it to flush out entrenched enemies and gun them down.
Proxy: Plant mines on anything and everything the enemy might walk over, such as downed players and ammo packs.
You can shoot your mines to detonate them even when they haven’t armed yet.
Rhino: Your minigun is best used at short ranged chokepoints, but if you have to fight at medium ranges, shoot in short bursts.
Try to stay close to a medic. As Rhino is a large, slow target, you will die quickly without one.

That’s all I have of the top of my head. Keep in mind that I only own Proxy and use Kira on free rotation, so some of this may be inaccurate.

(BanHammer) #3

Hi, thank you.

I haven’t tried out all the mercs so many are empty or lacking tips.

(Mr-Penguin) #4

You’re welcome. I’ll try and add more when I can.