'Kordination' - ETQW Frag Movie by Kordin

(Tandem) #21

-nice pink-eye movie
-more teams pls
-good frags
-less clean up

(Rex) #22

Finally someone who spent more than 5 minutes for his first movie.

Well you already know my opinion, nice work! :wink: The movie is smooth and harmonious what is most important.
I hope this won’t be your last movie.

Furthermore the cut was good done which is often a beginner fault.

(konLiziuS) #23

[QUOTE=Celebrian;398280]Awesome!
But still worse than Killers fragmovie.[/QUOTE]

uhhh Kordin dont show this to any Killers guys, they would bann because of suspicious hightskill in moviemaking, this must be a new cheat !!!

(.Chris.) #24

Really nice editing but was quite boring, though this is case for most frag movies for me so don’t take that personally.

(JinxterX) #25

Great movie Kordin, it wasn’t boring at all (like Chris said, so yes ignore the pointless part of his comment). I really enjoyed watching your frags and shooting/aiming style. Music was good, editing fine but I’d say less of the blur effect next time :wink: Well done for your first movie, keep it up :smiley:

(tirok) #26

Awesome! =)

(Donnovan) #27

I dont believe Chris have any pointless on his post.

(Humate) #28

Nice vid…although I thought the selection of music carried the video. :slight_smile:

(Kordin) #29

Thanks guys, i am happy that most of u like my movie!^^

I would have also prevered to show u more frags against different teams. But as mentioned befor, 40% was the only good team that was up for a train almost allways in the last month. So i hadnt much choice… :slight_smile:

thx for the feedback, if i will ever do another movie i will try to consider your tips.

Ofc its my first movie!:smiley: After a bit of testing its pretty easy to handle a program like sony vegas. I think the most important thing is to be willing to invest a fair amout of time in your movie and than even your first movie will be good^^ (and ofc its helpfull to know people like rex and samurai who have more experience with this stuff and can give u some helpfull tips:tongue:)

Isnt that the point of every good movie music? :tongue: I invested quite a bit of time in finding the right music for my movie because i think the music is almost as important as the frags and editing. If the music dosent fit, the frags can be as good as they want, there will never be the right feeling when u watch the movie…

(Coliseum) #30

Nice work Kordin, about time you made a movie. At first the blurring effects were too distracting for my taste, but upon 2nd and 3rd viewing they didn’t bother me in the slightest. What remains is a very well put together movie with some nice syncing. Props!

(Humate) #31

Isnt that the point of every good movie music? I invested quite a bit of time in finding the right music for my movie because i think the music is almost as important as the frags and editing. If the music dosent fit, the frags can be as good as they want, there will never be the right feeling when u watch the movie…

Depends on the motive of the video :slight_smile:

If its a video thats trying to demonstrate skill, you want the skill to carry the video, which in this case it didnt.
If its a video thats simply demonstrating your experience with etqw, then its all about how its presented which I thought you did a great job in.

(Gvardman) #32

Great vid, gj

(INF3RN0) #33

How low is your sens and how big is your mousepad lol? Liked the music picks, overused but still good ones :).

(Kordin) #34

I need around 50cm for a 360 degree turn. And my mouspad is the razer goliathus, its 42,9x35,6cm.

(light_sh4v0r) #35

Nice video, good effort :slight_smile:

(Apples) #36

After my epileptic crysis I can relate that this vid is good :slight_smile: Nice work, less brutal effect please!

(Donnovan) #37

I watched the video and posted my comment on Youtube! Well done Soldier!