Kiras Laser

(Trestos) #1

I think they should reduce the movement speed of the laser. Instead it can last a lil bit longer.

Idk -20% Movement Speed, +2 seconds duration

(GatoCommodore) #2

@Trestos said:
I think they should reduce the movement speed of the laser. Instead it can last a lil bit longer.

Idk -20% Movement Speed, +2 seconds duration

its already as fast as Thunder
120hp merc to 80hp merc can outrun it

(Gire) #3

I think it should be louder, sometimes when shit is happening and all the sudden you die from the laser

(Your worst knifemare.) #4

Imo Kiras laser is fine, most mercs can just run away from it, its obvious when called down, and it gets canceled if you damage Kira enough.

(HadronZodiac) #5

No.

It’s fine.

Maybe even a tiny bit up for a 50k squishy merc.

I think if it did +10% damage, lasted for +1 second, and +10% movement speed it could better. Of course an extra 2-3 seconds extra cooldown.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #6

@Lord_Coctus said:
Imo Kiras laser is fine, most mercs can just run away from it, its obvious when called down, and it gets canceled if you damage Kira enough.

Yeah I agree it’s fine in its current state, but I still wish they’d fix the weird instances of it killing through solid walls with the Explodydendron Augment.

(ZeroZ30o) #7

I don’t think the issue is the speed, but rather the startup is barely noticeable, all of a sudden you hear BZZZT whereas with skyhammer you hear planes flying and have plenty of time to run (not to mention the bright red light from sky’s grenade as opposed to very dimmed vertical lines for kira).

tl;dr more visual and audio warnings for kira’s laser startup.

(ostmustis) #8

its the most broken ability in game. Make it faster to call in because thats just annoying, add a delay before it appears like arty got, make it move at 50% of the current speed, last 2 seconds less and deal more dmg :3

(Xerny) #9

@ostmustis said:
its the most broken ability in game. Make it faster to call in because thats just annoying, add a delay before it appears like arty got, make it move at 50% of the current speed, last 2 seconds less and deal more dmg :3

1. It’s your fault for staying outdoors, she even has a special taunt saying “INSIDE!”.
  2. The time taken for the satellite to shoot the lazer is probably because it’s not at the perfect trajectory or disabled and needs extra time to call in the lazer.
  3. How can a lazer purely made from solar energy deal more damage? Her satellite is litteraly transforming 15 million degrees Celsius into a highly concentrated beam.
  4. There’s no point in making the call in faster, Arty’s artillery call in speed is much faster because it has a delay to compensate with it. Meanwhile Kira’s Lazer call in is much slower but it instantly activates.

(HadronZodiac) #10

@ostmustis said:

you dont realize how slow it would be, and how useless it would be