K121 needs HELP

(HadronZodiac) #1

recycles br16 loadout for downgrade k121

The k121 has a LOT of potential, but atm its too extra. Its trying to be some god cannon but it ends up an unstable mess

Some changes that are needed are

K21 -
Damage - 16
RPM - 507
Reload - 3 seconds
Clip - 60
Spread reduced by 10%

(DarkangelUK) #2

Try and keep the titles a little less controversial please

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4

All it needs is less recoil and a faster reload.

(HadronZodiac) #5

A -1 damage helps that less recoil, rn damage is so high per bullet spread skyrockets after ~3 shots

(Press E) #6

Agreed. Compared to the rest of the weapons in DB, it’s spread is also pretty ridiculous. After a couple shots your accuracy is already all over the place. And considering the weapon fires so slowly, it’s extremely pronounced.

I wouldn’t mind a reduce in damage in exchange for less spread

(Xenithos) #7

Didn’t we literally have this discussion less than a month ago Hadron?

Legit right here? ALSO started by you?
And my same post right here?

I pretty much agree with Cuddlesworth. Also, PLEASE stop spamming this discussion. Do you actually have something new to add to it? No, so don’t. @DarkangelUK did you realize he just recreated one of his other posts that already had the proper name?

(DarkangelUK) #8

He actually changed the post after I saw it, it was another complaint post about rng with a god awful title that I was forced to change and wasnt originally about the k121, at this point I’m going to suggest no more creating threads just to post loadout cards and I’m going to close this one as it has been changed into a duplicate thread after the fact.

(DarkangelUK) closed #9