JAYMOD map-vote mode.

(Shownie) #21

I wonder, where did you take the screenshot, from a server with map-vote? If so, did you ask them?
Sorry, not meant to sound “NO S HIT SHERLOCK” just could be simple to ask a server running the map-vote? :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #22

[QUOTE=Shownie;398512]I wonder, where did you take the screenshot, from a server with map-vote? If so, did you ask them?
Sorry, not meant to sound “NO S HIT SHERLOCK” just could be simple to ask a server running the map-vote? :)[/QUOTE]

its the screenie provided by redsector in his docs on enhanced mod

(Ruben0s) #23

[QUOTE=Shownie;398512]I wonder, where did you take the screenshot, from a server with map-vote? If so, did you ask them?
Sorry, not meant to sound “NO S HIT SHERLOCK” just could be simple to ask a server running the map-vote? :)[/QUOTE]

There is one, made by Redsector, but I have seriously no idea how to get it working.

but I will wait till redsector answers my questions. He is the only one who got it working.

Take a look at the screenshot, you will see the name redsector. Redsector is the guy who made it, he is the only one who got it working, and he is inactive, so I can’t really ask him. But thanks again for your suggestion, sherlock… from now on I will just ignore your posts in this topic.

(Shownie) #24

Wow, how old are you?

(Mateos) #25

The thread is turning into trolling, fantastic.

First post: A screen with Red Sector.

21st April post: Ruben0s asked Red Sector for it, inactive for 70 days, the only one who got it to work, no answer yet.

So I think nothing need to be added, just waiting for the solution… Or a single question:

When was the last EnhMod released? Was it before the mod version you use? If so, does EnhMod works with a previous version of the mod you try to run it on?

(Ruben0s) #26

When was the last EnhMod released?

Two different versions of EnhMod got released after the latest release of Jaymod. Redsector claims on his site that they are compatible with older Jaymod versions as well. My server has the latest Jaymod version.

I really like the mapvote mode, but for now I can only wait or switch over to another mod like: silent or etpub (but their hitboxes are imo not as good as jaymod).

(Shownie) #27

Don’t ignore this post, but as you say you use the latest Jaymod, which I assume is 2.2.0.
You could try older versions like, 2.1.7 or the nightly 2.1.8.

I have heard a lot with this enhmod and it seams to me it works best with the 2.1.7. Worth a try since the changelog isn’t that big. :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #28

i have enhanced mod running on my jayserver 2.2.0 and it works flawlessly

i dont wanna use that mapvoting cause i think it looks crappy against mapvote in other mods

but i truely likes the automatic leveling up depending on peoples xp, thats a nice feature and it works perfect, someone should put that into other mods

(Shownie) #29

[QUOTE=Patriotqube;398597]
but i truely likes the automatic leveling up depending on peoples xp, thats a nice feature and it works perfect, someone should put that into other mods[/QUOTE]

Done in ECSMod if I remember correctly :wink:

(tjimboo) #30

works on my 2.1.8 running on windows at least. Dont use it as i like to decide what maps should be played :slight_smile: