Jaymod lua enhmod

(kyle26189) #21

There is an exploit to get the rcon password although I haven’t seen anyone use it but one person.

There are many exploits no one cares about /next

Also you can get someones level with guid spoofing + port change.

Theres a fix woot.

Also there is a way to crash the server. Hopefully none of these will be made public.

Uh huh there are many ways continue…

Silent is nice but its anticheat is not 100% and exploiting it may some what be easier than other mods. I like its ban system though!

It’s anticheat is probably one of the best out currently if not the best. Please name me some mods that have a decent up to date antcheat (inb4 pb)

How to use lua with enhmod? I loaded it on server but don’t know how to add lua?

You can’t simple as that. You can use pyet, qmm, or learn and do your own hooking onto the server :*

FA have it! Can Anyone post a link to it?

Where is your proof that F|A has it? I hear a bunch of talk, but i’m not seeing anything. I’m pretty sure 9/10 it’s just the standard essential settings that enhmod comes with.

(system) #22

How about you ask the person who knows how to do the rcon hack yourself instead of throwing out pointless insults about my warnings…

Also, Hellreturn posted.

"Have to agree with you crapshoot about Jaymod and for that reason just 2 days back we added our own LUA integration to Jaymod so we can run LUA’s on our jaymod server. That resolves many of our issues. "

(ETJump-Zero) #23

[QUOTE=impulsive96;509474]No,
I am talking about silent mod itself. I will not say publicly about the exploits.
Guid spoofing can be done on silent easily.
There are other ways than call vote bugs to receive the rcon
also to crash the server is very easy.

What happened to the etjump servers can be done on ANY mod.

http://s28.postimg.org/53qb9ujx9/effected_servers.png[/QUOTE]

There was one bug that is already fixed in the next version of ETJump which should be out soon. Probably all active mod developers are aware of that bug and mods with updates have had the bug fixed. One thing about your list is interesting though. There’s 5 private servers down as well. Is it a coincidence or are you saying you managed to crash a private server without actually joining the server? I don’t think so. Are you sure it wasn’t just a problem on the SL end?

[QUOTE=impulsive96;509506]How about you ask the person who knows how to do the rcon hack yourself instead of throwing out pointless insults about my warnings…
[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he didn’t insult you, unless you meant someone else than Kyle.

Why do you keep on talking about all these rcon hacks instead of actually informing developers about them. Do your hacks even exist? Is this all just for attention?

On topic: use QMM or pyet? if you want to add more functionality without coding your own mod. It’s that simple. Jaymod doesn’t support LUA and I do understand why people might want to keep their server mods private (as they’ve spent time and money on them to get their server popular). You need to work on your server if you want it to be popular OR as everybody mentioned use the HEADQUARTERS MOD!

PS. I lol’d at your forum title :smiley:

(diaboliksmart) #24

On PlayStation 3 or 4 ?

:armadillo :