Javeline ammo

(SiwaonaDaphnewen) #1

Hello.

Javeline ammo delivery is some really awfull ability. Honestly during last rotation pubs were full of Javs that run out off ammo because her self-supporting capabilities are awful.

Supporting team mates isn’t very good too. You got to be in her range a bit to start taking ammo and than get 0.5 mag a second up to 10 seconds (with Spares). That’s quite a lot.

Now here is the thing i wonder:

Her ammo back back is attached to Vassili’s and Aura’s magasines. So why not make her pump bullets directly at them?

Lets say, make ability activatable with 10 sec duration and 20 sec cool down. Make her add 0.33-0.5 mag/sec into your magasine and another 0.5-0.66 mag to your total ammo. If mag is full you’d get 1 mag/sec to total ammo.

(frostyvampire) #2

You mean like having it add ammo directly into your clip so you don’t have to reload?
That is actually a really good idea.

But it still doesn’t help with Javelin running out of ammo herself, they should probably make it an active ability rather than passive.

(henki000) #3

I dont have anything against current ammo system, but this would be definitely cooler alternative.

(Craikn) #4

i also think current system is ok…javeline just needs one of the other ammoguys =)…stoker or kira and thats it :smiley: …dont make herself a perpetuum mobile :open_mouth: !

(SiwaonaDaphnewen) #5

@Craikn said:
i also think current system is ok…javeline just needs one of the other ammoguys =)…stoker or kira and thats it :smiley: …dont make herself a perpetuum mobile :open_mouth: !

Last time I played her, i had either 0 or ~15 bullets in mag for majority of the game. Only other fire support my team had was… other Javeline. Something is not right here. Something isn’t right…