Javelin?

(Ruk) #1

When is this beauty of merc that wields a beautiful rocket launcher coming to this game? Anyone got any info about/on Javelin.

(Reddeadcap) #2

-High damage rocket launcher, maybe even an instant kill on most characters if you hit them

-1 minute cooldown on that, but theres no explaination if thats the end of that

-Has an ammo station ability like Kira and Stoker.

-Since they’re a Fire Support they use a rifle.

-Unless That one guy in the E3 trailer was just made for kicks and giggles, there is no clue what they look like.

(avidCow) #3

I’ve seen a very early screenshot (probably a no-no) that showed this merc to be a woman with, if I remember correctly, blond hair.

edit

scratch that, I think it was a very early image of Sparks.

(CCP115) #4

[quote=“Redcap;33199”]-High damage rocket launcher, maybe even an instant kill on most characters if you hit them

-Unless That one guy in the E3 trailer was just made for kicks and giggles, there is no clue what they look like.[/quote]

I hope he wasn’t just for giggles. I actually feel bad for him, Phantom is an asshole.

(Reddeadcap) #5

[quote=“extravagentBypass;33250”][quote=“Redcap;33199”]-High damage rocket launcher, maybe even an instant kill on most characters if you hit them

-Unless That one guy in the E3 trailer was just made for kicks and giggles, there is no clue what they look like.[/quote]

I hope he wasn’t just for giggles. I actually feel bad for him, Phantom is an asshole.[/quote]
funny thing is, he also voices the old “mercs in training” video which many people found edgy, so I guess he pretty is meant to sound/be the biggest asshole in the game, character wise.

Also he seems to look like a pretty generic soldier, which looks completely out of place in Dirty Bomb, but honestly, why make a character and not use them?

(Claim) #6

I’m pretty sure it will take a while before we see “Javelin”, not before stoker, phoenix, redeye, aimee, thunder, phantom and turtle … So many ! And if they keep releasing them 1 by 1, every two week …

(Temporary) #7

[quote=“Claim;33449”]I’m pretty sure it will take a while before we see “Javelin”, not before stoker, phoenix, redeye, aimee, thunder, phantom and turtle … So many ! And if they keep releasing them 1 by 1, every two week …[/quote] Fingers crossed they pull a rhino/kira update and bring out 2 mercs at once :disappointed:
I saw somewhere that they were redoing Aimee due to not being much different from Vasilli

(avidCow) #8

Redeye and Thunder would be very cool I reckon.