Javelin and Guardian

(Drac0rion) #1

I hate having them on my team since they can’t fulfill their respective roles.

I had a game with 2 Javelins and 2 Guardians on my team.
I didn’t want to press K, so I ran around with my secondary for over 4min on last obj chapel def. During that I got tap revived twice and then hid until I had some hp.
In the end I just flanked left through their spawn, passing half their team while killing the other half just to reach the ammo crate. Of course once I stacked my ammo full they rushed me as 4 and I ended up on longspawn…

Javelin’s ammo armor definitely needed a nerf, but SD overreacted and overnerfed it.
Then releasing a medic with no healing.

(GatoCommodore) #2

@Drac0rion said:
I hate having them on my team since they can’t fulfill their respective roles.

I had a game with 2 Javelins and 2 Guardians on my team.
I didn’t want to press K, so I ran around with my secondary for over 4min on last obj chapel def. During that I got tap revived twice and then hid until I had some hp.
In the end I just flanked left through their spawn, passing half their team while killing the other half just to reach the ammo crate. Of course once I stacked my ammo full they rushed me as 4 and I ended up on longspawn…

Javelin’s ammo armor definitely needed a nerf, but SD overreacted and overnerfed it.
Then releasing a medic with no healing.

they need to remove the wait 1 sec on javelin ammo printer
i want to get ammo as soon as i get into her range

(Ptiloui) #3

Even without the wait timer (which, i agree, should be removed), recieving one third of a mag per second is not enough. I often end up getting stuck to Javelin like a hardcore fan asking for her autograph while waiting to get full ammo :smiley: Could be buffed to one half of a mag.