Jackal's Eve Event Improvements

(Xenithos) #21

Hey… can we get the ability to buy multiple Halloween equipment cases at once? @stayfreshshoe @Pinflux

(Pure3nvy) #22

The Jackel Event: I feel like I kinda got ripped off. I paid $39.99 USD to get the 60k Shrieks. I bought 5 cases, but could have took $34.99 and bought Elite Cases and got a guranteed 2 event cases, and would have more then likely got 1 or 2 more, +8 more rare cards. After buying 36 cases at 1k credits each, I felt instant regret when getting 4 Jackel Cards from them! I think this cases would be more suited at a 6k a peice point seeing the work that is involved to get them, and if I’m feeling it, I know others are feeling it. Thank you for your time, Pure3nvy.

(kopyright) #23

All those calculations make me wonder what other people spend their credits on inbetween events?

(Noblemight) #24

This is not a gripe, I want events to feel like celebrations and not lotteries. 600 shrieks for an equipment case is too high. You would not have had to resort to changing the currency rules if 150 shrieks got you a 2% case. Also the prices in general seem rather high for no real reason, players who want to spend money will spend it. I never want to hear a player participated in an event and got nothing. That is not the definition of an event.

(Nighty_Night) #25

@Noblemight said:
This is not a gripe, I want events to feel like celebrations and not lotteries. 600 shrieks for an equipment case is too high. You would not have had to resort to changing the currency rules if 150 shrieks got you a 2% case. Also the prices in general seem rather high for no real reason, players who want to spend money will spend it. I never want to hear a player participated in an event and got nothing. That is not the definition of an event.

I opened over 150 event cases last event and got nothing from it