I've spent over 150,000 credits for a chance at a ghost load out

I’ve spent approximately 390.000 credits to play the slot machine and none of the cards I was given I consider using on a regular basis if at all. That’s not the most pleasant experience but oh well, I digged out some gems in the past.

(Jan S.) #22

Spent all my credits on cases, got nothing :smiley:
First time I got below 500 credits since steam release… lol

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #23

@frostyvampire said:
I stopped spending credits for now. Seeing how it’s been recently, SD is just trying to make us waste credits so then when they release something (like a new merc or an obsidian, like the obsidian Aura) we will be encouraged to spend real money on it.

(watsyurdeal) #24

But you got a lot of credits for other stuff, why not just craft cards? Like, Cobalts and Swiss Reds, smexy stuff

(Mc1412013) #25

@Xenithos said:
@znuund Don’t feel like a thief bro. Go buy an “expired” humble bundle key and get rid of your guilt today!

I still use my humble bundle vasaline card

Still have all 26 ghost clip cases that droped, at least 226 regular cases a few mk1, mk2 and a 2 or 3 level up cases. havent had and desire to open them and add lead cards to my fragments i have no intention of using

(Xenithos) #26

@Outblast said:
After my post in this thread I bought equipment 10 cases and got a SE Thunder and a Cobalt Skyhammer. :smiley:

Shoo, no one likes you.

(znuund) #27

@Xenithos said:
@znuund Don’t feel like a thief bro. Go buy an “expired” humble bundle key and get rid of your guilt today!

is that real life? I actually can’t find the game on the humble bundle webpage :frowning:

(GatoCommodore) #28

this is last week and the cobalt is this week equipment case…

WHY CANT I JUST GET A GOD DIDDLY DANG LIMITED EDITION CARDS