I've clear all level in 2day it very easy to play RAD soldiers

(KIETHZ) #1

it’good to be easy to play but very easy for me that’s I want everyone beat me now I’m KIETHZ I online all the times:D:cool::tongue::penguin::stroggbanana:

(TecnicaTirant) #2

Ill add ya my names Tecnica.

(MrFalsoGlabro) #3

level 40 in two days? are you sure?

(tinker) #4

I think he means he finished all missions in 2 days. lvl 40 in 2 days (so 48 hours - 12 hours of sleep = 36h) is impossible if not glitching or cheating or finishing ~ 20 games in 1 hour all day long.

do you have all 3 stars on all lvls ?

(Jerry-Rigs) #5

I sent him an FR and he sent me back a challenge very quickly. He’s level 25. Easily finishing the missions in 2 days has taught him some very bad habits. On Beach, he started and charged straight up the sideline toward my spawn area. I know he’s new but I couldn’t resist dropping his Capt and gassing most everybody else on my first turn.

Come on back KIETHZ, I’ll be nicer.

(Jerry-Rigs) #6

I hate when players stop playing a game just because they are losing. Especially after bragging about how easy the game is.

(g00n) #7

I never lead on a player once game starts. It best to surrender as respect to a better opponent or learn something from them. I used to do it when I was leveling up, and loathed anyone using clones or go for OTT squads than challenging to a fair game.

Just going dark till times up just makes less chances of other players enjoying gaming with you. Communication is key otherwise stick to playing dull computer AI.

(Jerry-Rigs) #8

g00n, I respect your thoughts. I’ve offered to coach low level players in games. Some have accepted it, most not. Recently I ran into a random 14pt game where I brought 3 and faced 2 toons. I ran Dave up in the open and said “kill him to even it out”. The response was appreciation.

I hate players going dark.

I posted a long time ago about how to lose, but its off the map by now.