Items In Inventory Broken

(Loafus) #1

After this update came out, my inventory’s item section keeps telling me I have no items. This is strange, because A- I have tons of items (Credit boosters, a locked case, etc.), and B- it tells me I have a new item; a fragment case dropped from one of my games. Plz fix?

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #2

Look at the filter list on the right of the screen, underneath the search box, it has nothing checked so all items are hidden. It’s a known issue and will be addressed in the next update most likely.

P.S. This question has been answered before, so please make use of the search feature to check before making a new post in the future.

(Loafus) #3

The screenshot I took was from clearing everything, I removed the filters on my own (idk why you can make no items appear, but it helped for my example) in order to show what I see every time I go into items. Essentially, every time I go into the items section, and only items, it flashes that I have nothing in items. It is something small, but it’s still a bit sloppy and unprofessional, and I hope it’s fixed for 1.0

Sorry for not explaining clearly what the whole problem was. These issues are small, but it’s still a blemish on the game’s credibility and undermines the work put into the game (kind of like the EV glitch)

(Mustang) closed #4