Is there any comp team available at Asia server?

(Tanker_Ray) #1

This is I am Thunder from Asia server.

I’ve been searching for Ranked team to play against, but there was no way to find them.

Is there anyone who’s available to play Ranked games at this Friday~Sunday?

Please contact me if any Asia server Ranked teams are available.

(doxjq) #2

@THUNDA I never saw this, but as you know we’ve started something on this side of the world. We have maybe 3-4 teams who are on most nights and we’re keen for more games. My team is on most nights, we’re always keen for ranked - Just flick me a message to organise something.

Tonight was fun. We had 3 games against you guys and then another 2 games against another aussie team (the [238] team).

We’ve also been running customs in the DBN server every night for the last two weeks, and after getting Condiments into it I think he’s started trying to do something with the asian guys too.

We really need to do it more often. Make it as regular as possible. We hate pub, we want more ranked and 5v5 :wink:

(Tanker_Ray) #3

[quote=“Dox;205720”]@THUNDA I never saw this, but as you know we’ve started something on this side of the world. We have maybe 3-4 teams who are on most nights and we’re keen for more games. My team is on most nights, we’re always keen for ranked - Just flick me a message to organise something.

Tonight was fun. We had 3 games against you guys and then another 2 games against another aussie team (the [238] team).

We’ve also been running customs in the DBN server every night for the last two weeks, and after getting Condiments into it I think he’s started trying to do something with the asian guys too.

We really need to do it more often. Make it as regular as possible. We hate pub, we want more ranked and 5v5 :wink:

[/quote]

Holy shxt. I’ve actually seen Condiments for very long time.

He was AUS player in Asia??? Hot damn!

He will definitely know me since we’ve played each other for very long time.

No idea how he’s going to introduce me, but I am welcome with any connections between AUS high level/pro players and me/other Asia server pros.

Anyway, you and bushy is good player. I will challenge again in 1~2 weeks, as soon as my team’s pick/time is arranged.

Our medic is suffering from lagging issue since last update, so I think it might be best if we play after the Third Summer Squash update’s optimisation.