Is Javelin's Guided mode

(zykeroth) #1

As of right now, in my opinion, Javelin’s Guided RPG isn’t really in the right spot, but I’m not talking about its power. I mean its way of usage. It’s TOO RESPONSIVE. Besides the fact that you can’t really see how far it’s gone because of the smoke trail, it would be much more intuitive if there was a significantly bigger delay between mouse and rocket movement. I shot the corner instead of the person behind it waay too often.

(GatoCommodore) #2

@zykeroth said:
As of right now, in my opinion, Javelin’s Guided RPG isn’t really in the right spot, but I’m not talking about its power. I mean its way of usage. It’s TOO RESPONSIVE. Besides the fact that you can’t really see how far it’s gone because of the smoke trail, it would be much more intuitive if there was a significantly bigger delay between mouse and rocket movement. I shot the corner instead of the person behind it waay too often.

well, its more accurate than the last time, if you shot it at the air and aim it down on a wall near you, it will actually follow and explode where you want it.

last time it was too fast so that it just de-link with your instruction and cant turn that well.