Is Javelin still overpowered?

(Gamechanger2K) #1

****I personally think killing with the rocket launcher is too easy especially on short range :neutral:

What do you think?

Post your opinions down below!

(watsyurdeal) #2

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She’s at best annoying, no more annoying to me than Nader, Proxy, Arty, etc

(GatoCommodore) #3

Arty beats her any day

(TheStrangerous) #4

I don’t feel no difference pre and post nerf shrugs

Sure, the laser sight’s useful.

(Sorotia) #5

You mean like it’s easy to throw a pancake on the ground and shoot it? Only with more than one and on a much shorter cooldown?

Or to spray and pray with a shotgun while bunnyhopping?

There are a lot of things that score easy kills with much shorter cooldowns, but people always seem to get butthurt over something new that can kill them.

People complained about Stoker’s molly…people call the Shar OP even though it really isn’t.

Enough…just suck it up and play or just quit…sick and bloody tired of people whining for things to get nerfed because their fragile egos can’t accept that something new killed them.

(LifeupOmega) #6

People call the Shar OP is the best joke in 2017 tbh, it’s the worst AR by far outside of its insane range - rivalling the BRs.

(henki000) #7

I dont think so.

@LifeupOmega said:
People call the Shar OP is the best joke in 2017 tbh, it’s the worst AR by far outside of its insane range - rivalling the BRs.

I personally think the scar is trash too, but even if I liked it I’d rarely use it. There’s no way in hell I’m not running B86 or D81 on her. Arguably the best augments to compliment the dreiss in the entire game and B86 speaks for itself. I consider B45 better than SH56 as well. If you like the scar then by all means have at it, but I’m not impressed with the gun or her loadouts with said gun at all. It is cool to have a new weapon in the game, though. That I won’t deny.

(LifeupOmega) #9

I’d play 41 over 56 if I was using the Shar, 3 solid augs.

(Gamechanger2K) #10

I think the problem with the rocket launcher is, especially on short range, that it doesnt take much skill neither luck to land a kill.

In my opinion, dirty bomb is just not suited for a rocket launcher, but i guess we´re never gonna get rid of it :confused:

(Eox) #11

It’s much better than at release, though I would still ask for a small increase to wind up time. Javelin still feels like a better choice than other fire supports to me if you do not play in EV defense somehow, since her ability isn’t as predictable as Artillery Strikes/Air Strikes, and is an almost guaranteed kill unlike mollies.

Molotovs and Orbital Strikes can be used to prevent access to C4 in offense though.

(znuund) #12

I played more light mercs recently and I can say that the instakilling although not hitting directly was annoying. But only if there were 2+ javs on the other team. Besides that I think she is ok on the weaponry level.

(GatoCommodore) #13

javelin is the worst ammo supplier in the game right now.

they nerfed too far

(watsyurdeal) #14

@GatoCommodore said:
javelin is the worst ammo supplier in the game right now.

they nerfed too far

To be fair, it’s because how she’s designed is garbage.

I’d much rather have 6 small ammo packs to throw out, or a new ability, where I can give someone a bottomless clip for as long as the ability lasts.

I feel like they could also just make her an Assault, she’d still be an awesome character for that.

(TheStrangerous) #15

Or at least “Ammo Pulse” thing, someone had suggested.

(watsyurdeal) #16

Yea that would work, just not sure how :confused:

They could also just make her a walking, interactive ammo station, as in, press whatever you have bound to Interact, to get ammo from her.