Is it possible to have scope-less sharpshooter in DB?


(TheStrangerous) #1

I really love sharp shooting guns, but hate the scopes.
So far, the closest thing we got was Grandeur and Revifle I know there was a Gunslinger class in Lawbreakers (which was also the answer for the lack of Snipers in that game).
Perhaps the next Assault might be one? Or does it need to be another Recon?


(TheManBehindTheMaskisch) #2

@TheStrangerous said:
I really love sharp shooting guns, but hate the scopes.
So far, the closest thing we got was Grandeur and Revifle I know there was a Gunslinger class in Lawbreakers (which was also the answer for the lack of Snipers in that game).
Perhaps the next Assault might be one? Or does it need to be another Recon?

Wait somebody played LawBrakers.


(Guziol) #3

As much as i would like pistol oriented merc, now that you reminded that LB gunslinger gave me cancer, i’m worried.


(TheStrangerous) #4

@Guziol said:
As much as i would like pistol oriented merc, now that you reminded that LB gunslinger gave me cancer, i’m worried.

Pfff… did you really think I’d suggest dash boost? Coulda used Androxus Revolver or TF2 Spy revolver, as an example, but chose not to. Or maybe I shoulda used R8 from CS… ughhh nevermind…


(K1X455) #5

Dreiss AR has no scope


(Theatrum) #6

Sparks?


(Sorotia) #7

Honestly I don’t know if you’ll get much better than the Grandeur…to good and why would people want to use extremely slow rifles where you need to scope in to actually hit something?

Or are you just talking about a iron sight sniper rifle?


(TheStrangerous) #8

@Sorotia said:
Honestly I don’t know if you’ll get much better than the Grandeur…to good and why would people want to use extremely slow rifles where you need to scope in to actually hit something?

Or are you just talking about a iron sight sniper rifle?

Heck no, anything but scoped semi automatics.
I feel, that not enough mercs have run-and-gun, semi automatic primaries, like Grandeur… But sadly Grandeur’s balance is still left to be desired. But that’s a different can of worms, dwelled to death in other weapon threads.

Yeah, there’s Dreiss, but there needs to be more run-and-gun semi automatic guns than just 2. I hope to see more in future mercs.


(Sorotia) #9

@TheStrangerous said:

@Sorotia said:
Honestly I don’t know if you’ll get much better than the Grandeur…to good and why would people want to use extremely slow rifles where you need to scope in to actually hit something?

Or are you just talking about a iron sight sniper rifle?

Heck no, anything but scoped semi automatics.
I feel, that not enough mercs have run-and-gun, semi automatic primaries, like Grandeur… But sadly Grandeur’s balance is still left to be desired. But that’s a different can of worms, dwelled to death in other weapon threads.

Yeah, there’s Dreiss, but there needs to be more run-and-gun semi automatic guns than just 2. I hope to see more in future mercs.

Perhaps next merc, so far we’ve gotten 2 automatic rifles, a machine pistol, and 2 semi-auto pistols…should be room for something that doesn’t shoot a lot of bullets rapidly.