Is anything going to happen to lead and iron cards

(n-x) #1

I have kept a lot of lead and iron cards because of trading and the “announced” separation of aesthetics and function. So I was hoping to trade some and maybe add 3 augments to irons or something.

@stayfreshshoe I would like to know if they are definately never going to be traded and there wont ever be a possibility to make a 3 perk card out of them, so I can clean my inventory without getting a kick to the balls in a few months.

(Press E) #2

Afaik SD said they had put reworking loadout cards on hold indefinitely, so we likely won’t see perks separated from cards. That said, it’s still possible that they could someday just give leads and irons 3 perks, but it’s not something I can really see happening, since I think most older players got rid of their leads suspecting nothing will happen. I only have a couple left

(Xenithos) #3

Could you point me to the location where they said they put reworking loadout cards on hold?

(Mc1412013) #4

When they said no plans on gen 3 yet. And when they changed there minds about weapon selections. Who knows any more they say one thing and then do the oposite and bs there way out of it

(Teflon Love) #5

I’d say this perfectly answers @n-x’s question.

Apart from that: I also kept quite a few lead and iron cards around. Recycling them would only yield a minor amount of fragments. I can hide them in the inventory using filters. So I really don’t see a reason why I would want to get rid of them.

(AlbinMatt) #6

They’re a useless yet non reproducible commodity. Just keep em for funsies.

(Nail) #7

gee, that’s terrible

(Mc1412013) #8

Its one thing that post d.b 1.0 players will never get as of now so guess for time being lead cards will be beta exclusives

(Mc1412013) #9

Bleeping gramer police

And if its going to be subject to change dont say it will be exclusive, then after people get an “eclusive” item turn around and say we never said it was exclusive but we have your money so f.u. when we have them on bleeping video saying it was exclusive.

We bought it under the impresion it was exclusive. If they said limited time to buy but will be back in future then the say one thing and bs your way out of a lie wouldnt coment wouldnt hold up.

(Ptiloui) #10

While I agree that things are subject to change during the beta phase of a game, having that many changes and false promises this close to the release is quite disturbing. It feels like they don’t even know where they want to go or can do.

Look at the Aimee obsidian operative card. It was advertised by shoe saying that there is only one card this time (compared to the other obsidian operative) because they had plan for rework of the loadout system (and that’s alsowhy they previously said that gen3 cards weren’t planned). Then after, they stated that they finally won’t make further change to loadout system (without explaining why they changed their minds) and they maybe release gen3 cards in the future. All this happened this year, few months before the release.

To get back on OP’s subject, unless SD change their mind again, we’ll still be stuck with those 1 or 2 augments cards. Others and I have already suggested to transfer ead and iron skins to the bronze variants. Maybe with the gen3 cards ?

(Teflon Love) #11

We are not stuck, we can recycle them at any time.

Not all Irons are useless. I still love my Iron A31 Fletcher. because it doesn’t have Double Time. Speaking of that, has the reload glitch with DT and the Anhuld been fixed yet? Imagine my shock if the answer is no…

(Ptiloui) #13

By stuck I meant there won’t be anything done to them for now. You sure can recycle them, but you won’t be able to get them back after.