in the news ...

(Joe999) #1

dunno if it’s possible, but it would be awesome if the “in the news” thread would require at least 1 link in every post. the trash talk there is getting annoying.

(xTriXxy) #2

retsy can edit first page and can add there all links posted “in the news”

(brbrbr) #3

and fingerprint and DNA scans will be handy.

(.Chris.) #4

Ah that’s why all them posts got deleted then.

I’m not sure why you don’t want folk discussing the news items posted there, commenting on the repetitive nature of practically every article ever released was a valid response and in the correct thread, no? Or shall I make yet another thread about more news?

(light_sh4v0r) #5

I agree, it’s a bit weird if you have to create a new topic for every interesting article you want to discuss instead of just replying to whoever posted said article.

(DarkangelUK) #6

badman needs hook up with xzibit to ‘yo dawg’ it up so you can create a thread in a thread so you can comment on your comments.

(Joe999) #7

[quote=.Chris.;258082]Ah that’s why all them posts got deleted then.

I’m not sure why you don’t want folk discussing the news items posted there, commenting on the repetitive nature of practically every article ever released was a valid response and in the correct thread, no? Or shall I make yet another thread about more news?[/quote]

i don’t think it’s repetitive. and especially your negative comments didn’t contribute anything.

i like the news thread because it is informative and keeps the brink information coming.

i agree that most of it has already been said. but that shouldn’t keep us from informing everyone including sd that the game is being talked about :slight_smile:

and yes, if you have something to say, i think a new thread is appropriate. after all it’s something to discuss about.

(xTriXxy) #8

joe999 need own private SD forum,

id suggest to ban everyone here.

(Joe999) #9

[quote=xTriXxy;258174]joe999 need own private SD forum,

id suggest to ban everyone here.[/quote]

i got my ignore script :wink:

but on a more serious note: what good does it do if people whine about the news being always the same … in the news thread? and that over a whole page, which absolutely doesn’t contribute anything? also, if people want to discuss stuff, why discuss it in the news collection thread? there are plenty of people who want to join the discussion, so why not create a new topic?

(xTriXxy) #10

[QUOTE=Joe999;258185]i got my ignore script :wink:

but on a more serious note: what good does it do if people whine about the news being always the same … in the news thread? and that over a whole page, which absolutely doesn’t contribute anything? also, if people want to discuss stuff, why discuss it in the news collection thread? there are plenty of people who want to join the discussion, so why not create a new topic?[/QUOTE]

yeah i agree that “news” turned into another offtopic post. thats why i prefer google when searching for brink news, or SD site, twitter and other channels

(brbrbr) #11

pre-configured re-direction to google for searching INSIDE forum.
problem solved.
trolls muted.
tread closed.
tnx 4 cooperation.

(DarkangelUK) #12

Way to completely not get it.

Joe won’t be able to see your replies anyway…