In case anyone was wondering how DB might have ended up with Nexon in charge...

(Press E) #1

A peak of 28 players in the last 24 hours.

DB has a peak of 2,041 players in the last 24 hours.

(GatoCommodore) #2

i was really worried about how DB could have died if lawbreakers gets good audience…

(Press E) #3

@GatoCommodore said:
i was really worried about how DB could have died if lawbreakers gets good audience…

Honestly I doubt it would have. DB has survived OW/Battlefront/PUBG/Fortnight/Titanfall/CoD/Battlefield/etc. I get most of those games aren’t very similar to DB, but there are only so many PVP games a person can get into regardless of the genre. Considering DB’s numbers haven’t majorly dropped on the release of any of those games, I’d say we’d be fine.

If anything it might have drawn players towards DB. So many slow games on the market. They might find they like lawbreakers and try something similar, like DB

(Wulie) #4

Nexon is damn quick in dropping games. Witnessed that when I got into Ghost in the Shell: First Assault. Was a great, great Game- but after the last update, had a massive loss of players (cause the update sucked). Instead of rolling back the update, they just dropped the whole game…

(henki000) #5

29,99€ what the heck.

(Mc1412013) #6

Im hoping db gets some tv advertisement going when they do a full release. Think if they spent some money advertising player count would go up. I used to come across alot of pc gamers before i got thrown into the poor areas and not one pc gamer i came across knew about the game untill i told them.

(Mc1412013) #7

So i posted a question on twitter to the lawbreakers team and here is there response
https://twitter.com/mc1412013/status/951944325134475271

(GatoCommodore) #8

@Mc1412013 said:
So i posted a question on twitter to the lawbreakers team and here is there response
https://twitter.com/mc1412013/status/951944325134475271

they could do well if they went free to play and do progression system similar with DB
i imagine that game as polished as Lawbreakers made many people turn heads but got turned down because price tag (they already bought Overwatch, PUBG etc.)

i only played it on my friend’s account and it seems pretty fun (even tho i cant get kill as reliable as DB)

if it went free to play like DB, and if DB didnt grew out after launch…
well, its an obvious choice since Lawbreakers looks like a direct upgrade to DB…

(TheStrangerous) #9

Looking at their current development, without Nexon, I feel like they only postponed the inevitable.

Playercount is still low, really doubt the full release gonna change anything.

(Press E) #10

@TheStrangerous said:
Looking at their current development, without Nexon, I feel like they only postponed the inevitable.

Eh, DB seems to have less advertisement than lawbreakers and it’s still doing well. If they start advertising more on the full release, I can see it getting quite a few more players.

But even if it doesn’t, DB has a pretty large amount of dedicated players and a new inflow of players. I doubt it’s going to die any time soon

(Mc1412013) #11

@STARRYSOCK said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Eh, DB seems to have less advertisement than lawbreakers and it’s still doing well. If they start advertising more on the full release, I can see it getting quite a few more players.

But even if it doesn’t, DB has a pretty large amount of dedicated players and a new inflow of players. I doubt it’s going to die any time soon

Nexon could just be the issue here. Ghost in the shell---- gone, lawbreakers ----- dying, db slow ass delevopement under d.b. and is any one even playing hype runiverse

(ARandomLugia) #12

Well, so far I am not afraid of DB dieing. It has a small but dedicated fanbase and with 1.0 coming soonish, I expect the game to hit the steam store front page and draw in a lot more people again as long as some of the longer running problems have been fixed beforehand.

(GatoCommodore) #13

@Mc1412013 said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Nexon could just be the issue here. Ghost in the shell---- gone, lawbreakers ----- dying, db slow ass delevopement under d.b. and is any one even playing hype runiverse

if you look at nexon wikipedia page its just pretty scary