If you want to buy Rainbow Six Siege, Dont...

(GatoCommodore) #1

Rainbow Six Siege for the past year has been a blast until few months ago.

they are removing maps, didnt upheld the amount of maps going to be released in the year because incompetence
and they revamp the whole recoil system into predictable pattern similar to CS:GO, and they called it skill…
(CS:GO predictable pattern can make you shoot 100% accurate even if you spray)

dont fall for the “ubisoft is good now” meme
keep playing DB

(TheStrangerous) #2

Pfff… like I’d buy a new game above 20 bucks, plus mictrotransactions in a retail priced game is a no-no, to me.

(TitaniumRapture) #3

lol ubisoft is good

I have not heard this more than 10 years. Thanks for good laugh btw. :slight_smile:

(watsyurdeal) #4

@GatoCommodore said:
and they revamp the whole recoil system into predictable pattern similar to CS:GO, and they called it skill…

But that is skill, whether you agree with or not does not make that any less true. I don’t like Counter Strike, but that is a skill you can learn and it takes practice and time to do.

RNG is not skill, it’s basically an x% chance you’ll win a fight so casual players can get lucky every now and then.

The only problem is the TTK is far too fast.

(GatoCommodore) #5

@watsyurdeal said:

@GatoCommodore said:

But that is skill, whether you agree with or not does not make that any less true. I don’t like Counter Strike, but that is a skill you can learn and it takes practice and time to do.

RNG is not skill, it’s basically an x% chance you’ll win a fight so casual players can get lucky every now and then.

even faster than CS:GO

thats why random pattern like they have now is to prevent it went into CoD and keep it hanging on tactical side of the game.

(GatoCommodore) #6

@watsyurdeal said:

@GatoCommodore said:

even faster than CS:GO

thats why random pattern like they have now is to prevent it went into CoD and keep it hanging on tactical side of the game.