If you could bring any video game character to d.b.

(Mc1412013) #1

This idea came up from reading another thread.

How hould you knerf or buff the character into the game.

And go…

(TheStrangerous) #2

Probably some Latino, since I’ve always been obsessed with that type of characters…

Since bringing a Luchador from a fighting game wouldn’t make sense, in a shooter game.
I think the only one would be Mask the Smith from Killer 7.

He’d be some kind of dual wielding character, with bare fists as melee. A token Mexican, since Phoenix isn’t enough.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #3

a Droideka from original Battlefront 2

(Da_Mummy) #4

Either the TF2 Medic my alltime Bro
Or Big Boss aka venemous snake aka Ahab aka … whatever the dude from MGSV

(Shenaynays) #5

(Your worst knifemare.) #6

@Shenaynays No satanic characters please.

(Shenaynays) #7

@Lord_Coctus pfft its only pokemon, how satanic could she be :wink:

just realized, if you never played the game that would look a whole lot stranger than it should xD

(GatoCommodore) #8

The Crusader

(henki000) #9

I would bring myself from KOTOR 1.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #10

Darth Vader

(martha_smith) #11

SPIDERMAN

BATMAN

POKEMON

IRONMAN

(Your worst knifemare.) #12

Caviera from R6S

Another sneaky recon who could have a passive of spotting living enemies after finishing another enemy off with melee.

(Chilled Sanity) #13

@Lord_Coctus said:
Caviera from R6S

Another sneaky recon who could have a passive of spotting living enemies after finishing another enemy off with melee.

I’ve played R6Meme enough to know that this is a horrible idea

(Xenithos) #14

@TheStrangerous said:
He’d be some kind of dual wielding character, with bare fists as melee. A token Mexican, since Phoenix isn’t enough.

Yeah, because he’s from Spain.

(bgyoshi) #15

!

(Xenithos) #16

I would honestly bring either Bill or Rochelle from Left 4 Dead (2?) over here or a MechAssault game… problem is balancing around a mech for DB would be near impossible in Dirty Bomb unless he literally is an engineer that also gets to create his mech from crap he picks up or something…

Anyway, Balancing a L4D2 character for Dirty Bomb:

• Their ability is spawning tools from other players or the terrain that they can use, and they get hit with a cool-down appropriate to whatever it is they used.

! So, for instance they use the ability, and get a molotov. Well they can either choose to use the molotov, or throw it away for something else with a 5 second refreshing of the ability. This time they get a grenade, they choose to USE the grenade. Upon using the grenade they get hit with the grenades cool-down PLUS the 5 second refresh cool-down. Interesting, right?

• They have a secondary ability called “natural scavenger.” Essentially they get “looter” as an augment for free, and/or they have improved pickup radius to healing or ammo possible as well.
  • And then their final ability IF we’re giving them one, team player - they pick up teammates better than non medic mercs. (Essentially you pick someone back up to 80% of their max life, with temporary hit points in L4D2 that go down unless that person gets healing) is readjusted to them picking people up faster and with more hit points. Instead of only giving 30 hp on a pickup, these bad boys pick people up for 50-60% of their health, and they do it in half the time.

They have Fletcher’s movement speed, access to an augment that reduces their ability cooldowns by a full 20% (since they can end up getting slapped with an ammo pack as an ability, etc.) and have access to some new dual-wielded pistols or a new magnum as their secondary, and either a new shotgun, an assault rifle, and an SMG-9 as their ending gun. Just as in Fallout you can use any weapon, they can too. The usual access to augments like drilled, quickdraw, unshakeable, chopper, etc. Oh, and their new melee is a baseball bat with chains because they come from America.

How’s that for a detailed appropriate response?

(FalC_16) #17

I aint no cod scrub but I would bring capt. Price or Soap. These two mean business unlike the official DB trailer imposes on the COD soldier heroes.

Gotta love their accent and voicelines too

(Chilled Sanity) #18

Raiden

Delet yxorP Phantom

(GatoCommodore) #19

@LoafOfBread said:

@Lord_Coctus said:
Caviera from R6S

I’ve played R6Meme enough to know that this is a horrible idea

yknow, global enemy spot is pretty cool, you just need a downed enemy to do it
she would fit good in DB

(TheStrangerous) #20

Jet trooper would be nice, if it wasn’t for grounded horizontal gameplay.