I think I figured it out (not clickbait)

(Press E) #1

What if hunter gets released on valentine’s day with a cupid skin?

(GatoCommodore) #2

imo i dont even like pink

but maroon tho…

(FalC_16) #3

@STARRYSOCK said:

Sorry for lacking on my english skills what does it mesn cupid?^^

(Melinder) #4

@FalC_16 said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

The god of love and desire.

(x3mytiz) #5

And the twin of stupid.

(frostyvampire) #6

@FalC_16 said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

(bgyoshi) #7

I thought you said this wasn’t clickbait

(Shenaynays) #8

hunter but as small chubby man wearing a nappy, that has to be a kink somewhere

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #9

Cupid Rhino

(Reddeadcap) #10

@FalC_16 said:

In classical mythology, Cupid (Latin Cupīdō [kʊˈpiː.doː], meaning “desire”) is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus and the war god Mars. He is also known in Latin as Amor (“Love”). His Greek counterpart is Eros

Although Eros is generally portrayed as a slender winged youth in Classical Greek art, during the Hellenistic period, he was increasingly portrayed as a chubby boy. During this time, his iconography acquired the bow and arrow that represent his source of power: a person, or even a deity, who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire.

In another words, if cupid shoots you with an arrow, you fall in love, hunter has a wrist mounted crossbow, February has valentines day, a day where you spend with people you love, etc.

(K1X455) #11

@STARRYSOCK said:

so gimmicky

99.8% gimmicky

(kopyright) #12

@Shenaynays said:
hunter but as small chubby man wearing a nappy, that has to be a kink somewhere

[spoiler][/spoiler]

(FalC_16) #13

@Reddeadcap said:

@FalC_16 said:

In classical mythology, Cupid (Latin Cupīdō [kʊˈpiː.doː], meaning “desire”) is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus and the war god Mars. He is also known in Latin as Amor (“Love”). His Greek counterpart is Eros

Although Eros is generally portrayed as a slender winged youth in Classical Greek art, during the Hellenistic period, he was increasingly portrayed as a chubby boy. During this time, his iconography acquired the bow and arrow that represent his source of power: a person, or even a deity, who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire.

In another words, if cupid shoots you with an arrow, you fall in love, hunter has a wrist mounted crossbow, February has valentines day, a day where you spend with people you love, etc.

I know i could have googled it, but wanted to make sure what you guys really meant!

(Mc1412013) #14

Depends is valentines day even a thing where s.d is. i figured it was a day created by females in big american companies like halmark and hershey’s that were looking to increase there sales in the slowest part of the year. That and to make guys lives a living expensive hell for some.

(RectalTerror) #15

@bgyoshi said:

It’s not. It’s gone sexual gone viral.

(Nail) #16

@376E1AE459B1 said:

@bgyoshi said:

It’s not. It’s gone sexual gone viral.

oh, you mean spam ?