I think Aura is still OP

(woodchip) #1

Especially after Sparks has been tuned down, Aura still adds a unique amount of power to her team. Shotgun buffs have also made her much more dangerous. But maybe I’m wrong. What do you think?

(kopyright) #2

I think you should elaborate.

(henki000) #3

Works better in public than competetive. I think Aura Station healing & health nerf would be right solution. And then tune down Phoenix and Sawbonez health or healing abilities just a little bit more. Sparks need this as well, but maybe not guardian. There is no problem with shotguns, except they dont feel real or practical when compared to automatic fire. Not enough loud sound and kick when sighted (why use sight anyway?). There is no smoking barrel or flames coming out. Reloading sound should be more ponderous.

And then worst of all is not 1htk ability. When shooting someone to face with shotgun, it should look like this:

!

Revive that, Aura.

One other great thing that could work is make Aura health station usable by enemies as well. Just like proxy mines or ammo stations.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4

Really? Nerf her even more?

(GatoCommodore) #5

@henki000 said:
Works better in public than competetive. I think Aura Station healing & health nerf would be right solution. And then tune down Phoenix and Sawbonez health or healing abilities just a little bit more. Sparks need this as well, but maybe not guardian. There is no problem with shotguns, except they dont feel real or practical when compared to automatic fire. Not enough loud sound and kick when sighted (why use sight anyway?). There is no smoking barrel or flames coming out. Reloading sound should be more ponderous.

And then worst of all is not 1htk ability. When shooting someone to face with shotgun, it should look like this:

!

Revive that, Aura.

One other great thing that could work is make Aura health station usable by enemies as well. Just like proxy mines or ammo stations.

is that Hickock 45?

i know that range set up like the back of my hand

(henki000) #6

@GatoCommodore
Yes. It’s from Mossberg 590 vs Remington 870 clip.

(frostyvampire) #7

@henki000 said:

I think they used to do it a long time ago but they removed it because of balancing reasons. I’d much rather have all deployables have a +5 second cooldown when destroyed (like Aimee and Vassili), so Aura can’t just place a new station when the first one gets destroyed