I m fed up to repaire the EV

(Pepito Sbazeguti) #1

Hi,
I m fed up to repair this EV, in 2 weeks i have only repaired EV, never stopped !!!

The dev must do something, it s a pain to do always the same things, all the match…

I m in 90 % of the time in the attack team, and 10 % in defence !

If u balanced the team at the begining ??? (all high lv in one team lv 40 + and all low lv in the other lv 20 -), balanced people who has already defended, and put them in attack and vis versa.

Thx

(Dr_Plantboss) #2

I kinda want to flag you for spam, but since it isn’t spam I won’t…

But WTF? You are saying you want the game to be unbalanced? And also, use quick join or server browser to select which maps, and make it so you don’t play on bridge or Chapel… it’s easy…

(JonBongNoJovi) #3

It’s annoying playing attacker 3-4 times in a row , but that’s why you got stopwatch , so you play both sides.

(SiegeFace) #4

[quote=“JonBongNoJovi;201612”]It’s annoying playing attacker 3-4 times in a row , but that’s why you got stopwatch , so you play both sides.
[/quote]

And failing that there is also…execution…kappa.

(Kudrow) #5

[quote=“SiegeFace;203603”][quote=“JonBongNoJovi;201612”]It’s annoying playing attacker 3-4 times in a row , but that’s why you got stopwatch , so you play both sides.
[/quote]

And failing that there is also…execution…kappa.[/quote]

Well, who actually likes execution mode? 90% of players play that mode only because of mission. I know few guys (WassySK, Tecla, Phil) who likes playing that mode. But most of the time I always see same guys playing there.

(Dr_Plantboss) #6

[quote=“Kudrow;204668”]

Well, who actually likes execution mode? 90% of players play that mode only because of mission. I know few guys (WassySK, Tecla, Phil) who likes playing that mode. But most of the time I always see same guys playing there.[/quote]

And also, a lot of those people are insanely good. Too good for me :neutral:

(LifeupOmega) #7

Stopwatch exists.