I come back after 10 month & problem

(El_padre_) #1

Hey guys during 10month i stopped play( but since 2015 i play on this game) i stopped because this game not interressed me anymore but now he evolved and i ´m happy to play again but i dont understàd a lot of things.
First: no ranked game?
When i stopped play i was level 112 but now im lv 249 how it’s possible?? (Im alone on my account)
The game is more easy? Since im back,in all my game i do more 20kill with not more 5 death (but during 10month i play other shooter game like pubg,fortnite…)
And i have 20.350 purple fragment (what is that? i dont understand how use that) so thats all and im happy if people play with me :slight_smile: gg

(Ptiloui) #2

Ranked has been removed due to the low population resulting in not enough enjoyable matches. The competitive part of the game will be reintroduced with the implementation of FACEIT with the 1.0 release.

How levels are calculated were being reworked recently. You will now level up much faster, and recieve Advancement Crates more frequently, with more little reward though. Previous level were re-calculated to adjust with the new system, taking account of the hours played with an average ratio of 1 lvl per 3 hours played.

As for the easiness, I can’t tell. Maybe you improved. Or maybe there are more lower skilled players than before (or the higher skilled players left). If you want to challenge yourself, there are community servers which offers 5v5 or 6v6 matches, with friendly fire on, to simulate the ranked feeling without any pressure nor rewards.

The purple fragments are RADS, which is the new premium currency. You can use them to buy things from the store instead of using real money. Previous crafting kits, weapon kits and resting ranked points were converted to RADS with a really advantageous ratio (hence the high amount you have).

Also, welcome back :wink:

(El_padre_) #3

Okay thanks,ranked was fun :frowning: this mode never come back??

Okay so everyone level up so much? And where i can see the level or ennemy or friends? And other people can see my level?
Okay thanks for all bro :slight_smile: last things…the number of people decrease??

(Ptiloui) #4

As it was, ranked may probably come back if players count get back high enough to ensure the most balanced and fair matches.

Levels have been hidden to prevent people from whining/switching teams/leaving when they see a much higher or really low lvl player in match. Considering levels didn’t really meant better skills, they are now hidden so players can now focus more on team composition and teamwork than on “Which team has the highest/lowest level players”. I don’t know if it was already fixed but until recently, you could still be able to see the level of the players that killed you. But as mentioned, it is a bug that will be fixed soon (if it’s not already done).

For decrease in players, if you look at steamcharts, there are around 800 concurrent players each day. But it doesn’t mean there are only 800 people playing Dirty Bomb. It only means that, on average, 800 people are playing the game at the same time. If you’re playing in EU region, I’m sure you’ll still find full servers at any time of the day. I can’t talk for US but I think it’s still alive enough. As for Asia, I’m afraid you’ll have harder times.