I am being kicked from every server i join

(wu-syndicate) #1

I just can’t play anymore. I am being kicked after playing for like 2/3 minutes in a server and it is really frustrating. I reinstalled the game, disabled antivirus protection, mailed dirtybomb support, send a report, asked on reddit, but Nothing helps. I am not the only one with this problem and the funny thing is that i see discussions about this online from 2015. This issue is here for 2 years and there hasn’t done anything about this.

Can somebody help me?

(emjot) #2

If I were you, and I ever wanted this problem to be solved, I would post as much information as possible.
This is not Hogwart Simulator.

1. What kind of error do you get.
  2. What mode do you play, what server you join and where are you from.
  3. What PC spec do you have.
  4. What kind of connection do you have (LAN/WLAN | LTE/3G) what ping do you have on server.

(AlbinMatt) #3

Same issue here. It started since the Dockyard update for me.

(bgyoshi) #4

Well stop being a fucking hacker and you won’t get kicked

Duh

(SnakekillerX) #5

If you are getting kicked back to the main menu with no real error message it is likely that your connection is dropping… even if just momentarily.

I had an issue with it a while back and the problem was definitely on my end.
I’d say get your game log and post it, or better yet, post in the support section as they will be better able to diagnose the issue and help you resolve it.

(ImSploosh) #6

@SnakekillerX said:
If you are getting kicked back to the main menu with no real error message it is likely that your connection is dropping… even if just momentarily.

I had an issue with it a while back and the problem was definitely on my end.
I’d say get your game log and post it, or better yet, post in the support section as they will be better able to diagnose the issue and help you resolve it.

Probably this to be honest. I had the problem consistently for a week, and one time it happened 4 times in a row in a ranked match that we were winning (then my team surrendered :frowning: ).

I actually posted a thread about it lol. http://forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/36953/randomly-kicked-from-ranked-match-and-left-with-penalty#latest

My ping shot up, but quickly went back down. Sadly, I was kicked once it went back down. The times after that there was no warning of me being kicked, ping didn’t spike or anything, just kept sending me away.

(emjot) #7

What server do you play on? It would help tracing the problem using MTR to the server from you location. To get the server info I need you to give me this name, so I can connect and get it’s IP address. If you know how to use software like wireshark, do traceroute/tracert and MTR to this specific IP.

IF ICMP echo is not disabled (and it shouldn’t be) then also give a ping with 50 probes.

(wu-syndicate) #8

@bgyoshi said:
Well stop being a @$!# hacker and you won’t get kicked

Duh

Who told your ass i’m a hacker.

(Shenaynays) #9

@wu-syndicate said:

Who told your ass i’m a hacker.

Sounds like something a hacker would say

(Teflon Love) #10

Maybe you should try playing other mercs than Vassili? :wink: