Hurtsall 2K thoughts?

(TheStrangerous) #1

I can definitely say, that beating Timik for me will never happen.

Though I’m not sure whether I’d use M4 or 2K…
2K does feel like needs to fire more bullets to kill someone, though the faster RoF makes it so that it feels like M4 with slightly different stats. I dunno, feels on par with M4 to me.

(LifeupOmega) #2

On par with Timik, and miles better than the M4. Has similar damage per second, has similar range, easier to control. Timik cards on Guardian have some nice augment combos though, Hurtsall ones kind of suck.

(TheStrangerous) #3

I too stats screenshots from the wiki and…

Really? How come Timik stat wise is like different version of M4, when I feel like it’s a better gun? Or maybe I’m handicapping myself with the recoil? So confused…

(Guziol) #4

Love the gun. My favourite AR by now.

(GatoCommodore) #5

@TheStrangerous said:
I too stats screenshots from the wiki and…

Really? How come Timik stat wise is like different version of M4, when I feel like it’s a better gun? Or maybe I’m handicapping myself with the recoil? So confused…

timik fires faster and has longer effective range.
spread and recoil dont matter if you can handle it.

(Eox) #6

You guys might want more complete stats. Try this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lfrz5hOUaihkviy1VIPo4-aCy7hKnMm8y7W4g269t6E/edit

(Sorotia) #7

I like the 2k, but the Hoigat…what is the point of being fast firing if it spreads as bad as a revolver…

I mean what is the point…if I can’t fire it fast without having it spread full eagle after a handful of shots then I may as well use a slower weapon with a higher damage.

(nokiII) #8

@Sorotia said:
I like the 2k, but the Hoigat…what is the point of being fast firing if it spreads as bad as a revolver…

But it doesn’t spread as bad as a revolver.

What makes the weapon bad is the fire rate which is nearly unclickable without compromising your aim and the bad damage breakpoints due to having 13 dmg / bullet.
To gib anyone 90hp and below you need 7 shots, for everyone 100hp and above you need 8.

(Sorotia) #9

Well I was exaggerating a little lol

But it is still like the worst lighter side sidearm.

(LifeupOmega) #10

Wiki is unreliable, use the weapon stat spreadsheets. More detailed, actually show why guns might fall flat despite looking good on paper and so on.

(GatoCommodore) #11

hoigat is surprisingly good (maybe because it has more ammo) and you can shoot real fast with it.

i still wish its a machine pistol tho

(Brycko) #12

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I kinda want Hoigat and Hurtsall to have burstfire modes. I’m started to get bored of guns with the saturation of automatic weapons. Same thing with Hoigat and semi-auto pistols.

I’m worried that the Hurtsall is going to become the SMG-9 of Assault Rifles.

(LifeupOmega) #13

Hoigat is dog shit in every area except how much ammo it has, you can’t achieve max RPM with it and as such it falls below any other pistol. It also has terrible bloom for a pistol which further leads to its garbage output.

(watsyurdeal) #14

@Brycko said:
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I kinda want Hoigat and Hurtsall to have burstfire modes. I’m started to get bored of guns with the saturation of automatic weapons. Same thing with Hoigat and semi-auto pistols.

I’m worried that the Hurtsall is going to become the SMG-9 of Assault Rifles.

Tbh, my issue is how they all handle like an Assault Rifle.

The SMGs should be spray and pay, the max spread should be tight enough to always hit anything within the room on Underground for example, but starting spread is ass compared to an Assault or Sniper.

(JJMAJR) #15

Honestly? I just thought SMGs were a lower tier to assault rifles. Not bad in itself, since they tend to be on support classes with powerful abilities, but it gets nuts when considering classes like Bushwhacker, being stuck with a bad weapon tier for his ability.

I kind of don’t want the class to be a spray/pray character either, especially considering guns like the Blishlock. That thing is used as a supplement to characters that have low-level weapons but don’t have weapon abilities.

(LifeupOmega) #16

KEK isn’t a bad weapon. Just throwing it out there. Has similar results to Timik, only downside being less range. It’s a non-issue.

(JJMAJR) #17

@Eox said:
You guys might want more complete stats. Try this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lfrz5hOUaihkviy1VIPo4-aCy7hKnMm8y7W4g269t6E/edit

Can we have the damage multiplier for these weapons against objectives? That would be nice.

We also don’t have the stats for melee weapons there.

(CombatMist) #18

removed

(CombatMist) #19

Hurtsall 2k is a monsters. As shown from Arsonist Cow’s spread sheet which was listed above but here it is again its great. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lfrz5hOUaihkviy1VIPo4-aCy7hKnMm8y7W4g269t6E/edit#gid=0
It actually has better range than the M41A. I love its stats. The main reason I like it is the accuracy and recoil are stupidly good. Combined with focused and it allows the likes of me to actually be able to hit. Its like a firing a bullet stream with the rof and recoil. Only thing is it can burn through ammo fast and it sounds like a toy.

Hoigot .224 for the teaser trailers I was sure it would be a machine pistol but its a semi auto. Its hard to utilize its full speed. I suggest making it like the Dhal guns from borderlands 2. They fire normally on left click but aim down sights switches to burst fire for 2-3 bullets. This makes it so you can unload the high fire rate when needed as a machine pistol and fire single when needed. That would give it versatility and options.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #20

Ugly gun seeing it in first person, looks great in 1st. It’s like a bigger Hotchfir, I like it.