- Hurtsall 2K: Left hand and trigger finger twitching after reload/ADS/inspect
- Defect, visual, animation error
- Minimal or low settings
- Video: 30 fps, 10 fps
- 99/100 reload, inspect
- 65/100 ADS (held or tap)
After reloading, aiming down sights, or inspecting the Hurtsall 2K, the player’s left hand and right index finger will twitch upwards, as if off by a frame.
When ADSing, it does this once. When reloading or inspecting, it does this twice in less than 1/4 of a second.
At very low framerates like 10 fps, it becomes more exaggerated, further off the gun.
Steps to reproduce:
- As any merc, equip the Hurtsall 2K
- Reload, ADS, or inspect
- Seamless transition to default idle animation, holding the gun
- Left hand and right index finger move up slightly, and instantly return
- Twice, if reloading or inspecting
Reloading, not from video.
Reloading should finish here. Extra movement: