Hunter's Skill...?!

(XP_Expert) #1

in this video is show secret, when 0:38.

EMP CROSSBOW?!

(TheStrangerous) #2

All these years begging for Phantom’s EMP and Cloak to get divorced, only to release the next recon, with separate EMP and standard ability.

To SD:

(martha_smith) #3

@XP_Expert Hunter’s secret is no longer secret :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :o B) B) :*

(Mc1412013) #4

Ffs i cant clear a path for engi with phantom any more so hunter can have a fn emp arrow???

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #5

I feel like this will make Phantom useless. Hunter can do what Phantom can do without having to get close to the enemy… almost like a recon merc.

(Ptiloui) #6

The way i see it, you’ll have to hit one deployable to disable it, while phantom will have a mass disable.

(Shenaynays) #7

So basically hunter is hawkeye from the avengers movie, he’s got the regular arrows and the hacky hacky ones

cough

(hoyes) #8

@MuddyGrenade said:
I feel like this will make Phantom useless. Hunter can do what Phantom can do without having to get close to the enemy… almost like a recon merc.

Thing is tho, phantom has an SMG, compared to hunters machine pistol, and if the recent machine pistol nerfs are anything to go by, it will be much weaker than say a kek or crotzni.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #9

@jooshoyes said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

Thing is tho, phantom has an SMG, compared to hunters machine pistol, and if the recent machine pistol nerfs are anything to go by, it will be much weaker than say a kek or crotzni.

True true

(ValyrianKaos) #10

Damn that would be so op if it’s AOE emp.

If it does indeed hack the deployable on impact. It might turn it into one of your own. So hit a turret or health station and it becomes yours.

But if it is AOE emp. Say good bye auras and bushwakers / turtles. They will just switch to phoenix / proxy Fletcher’s ECT.

(kopyright) #11

@ValyrianKaos said:

If it does indeed hack the deployable on impact. It might turn it into one of your own. So hit a turret or health station and it becomes yours.

I doubt that since it’s an EMP dart, not a hacking dart. I love the idea, though.

(Xenithos) #12

@ValyrianKaos said:

But if it is AOE emp. Say good bye auras and bushwakers / turtles. They will just switch to phoenix / proxy Fletcher’s ECT.

You say that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means. Not inconceivable but EMP.
It means they’re disabled… Not hacked. It’s not turning their crap into yours, it’s disabling it.

(ValyrianKaos) #13

@Xenithos said:

@ValyrianKaos said:

You say that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means. Not inconceivable but EMP.
It means they’re disabled… Not hacked. It’s not turning their crap into yours, it’s disabling it.

Yeh I know. The middle part was something I thought might be a good idea and after seeing the hawkeye pic. But the fact it’s called EMP. Tells me it’s a long range AOE emp blast. Seeing as a single target emp arrow would be useless on anything other than turtles shield as you might as well just shoot it if it’s in line of sight. Which I can see being quite OP really. But only time will tell.