Hunter OP for a week and nerfed into the ground

(Da_Mummy) #1

Merc something will go wrong. Players will find a way to exploit something the devs didn’t thought of and Hunter is going to be no exception. As my friends and teammates sarcasticly said: “He will be OP for a week and everyone buys him and then he gets nerfed to infinity and beyond and everybody regrets the purchase (ahem Javelin ahem).”
However I think his crossbow will be tempting for new players to stay somewhere in the back and just wait for full charge and all the veterans will just run in piss on turrets Shields and other deployables and get headshots willy nilly.
But this is the point where I am supposed to say something nice and excited for him… I guess since I got the all merc pack I don’t have to waste credits.
So do you guys have something motivating for me to even consider using him for more than 10 minutes. I really want to but I just can’t.

(TheStrangerous) #2

Yeah, the game will turn into unofficial multiplayer mod for Stranger’s Wrath, for a week.
Bolts flying everywhere!

(Ptiloui) #3

He counters Guardian ? (no more wasted Skybro’s airstrikes)

Inb4, the next merc will counter Hunter.

(GatoCommodore) #4

@Ptiloui said:

i thought hunter’s bolt will be negated by guardian trophy system since its a projectile

(Ptiloui) #5

@GatoCommodore said:

@Ptiloui said:

i thought hunter’s bolt will be negated by guardian trophy system since its a projectile

Yeah I figured out recently by watching again last vid and checking reddit post (c4te himself confirmed).
Wait and see like they say. But I have to mention this the first time I’m not hyped for a new merc :worried: In fact, I’m more interested in Phantom rework.

(JJMAJR) #6

hm

I think it’s nice that we get a new secondaries-only class but I was truly hoping hunter would have been a shotgun user.

Not much else I could say about the new merc.

(Guziol) #7

@JJMAJR said:
hm

I think it’s nice that we get a new secondaries-only class but I was truly hoping hunter would have been a shotgun user.

People will disagree probably but i do wish for more shotgun mercs.

(TheStrangerous) #8

@Guziol said:

@JJMAJR said:
hm

People will disagree probably but i do wish for more shotgun mercs.

Still hoping for Mare’s Leg.
If Sawed Off Shottie will be added, so should Mare’s Leg.

(Craikn) #9

yeah i dont see he will counter guardien but turtle :open_mouth: ! (and all others who deploy shit)